Children's toys in the SW Universe

GymQuirk

So which toy line (with supporting holonet programming) is most likely to exist in the SW universe?

My Little Bantha

My Little Tauntaun

My Little Dewback

My Little Nexu

My Little Vornskr

My Little Gundark

My Little Acklay

My Little Sarlacc...

Gym "And would there be a 'Jedi Joe' franchse in competition?" Quirk

? No they first appeared in the novel Sacrifice. They only appeared in that novel, and SWG.

I don't remember stuffed tauntauns in SWG unless ti was a stuffed pet. (I still miss my BH/BM) There were stuffed Bantha and Rancors dolls though. Personally I want to see stuffed Nexu toys. Nexu are awesome.

So which toy line (with supporting holonet programming) is most likely to exist in the SW universe?

My Little Bantha

My Little Tauntaun

My Little Dewback

My Little Nexu

My Little Vornskr

My Little Gundark

My Little Acklay

My Little Sarlacc...

Gym "And would there be a 'Jedi Joe' franchse in competition?" Quirk

Little Red Vette

Maybe a line of toys based on a famous saga about a galaxy far, far, away called the Milky Way (Vehicles that touch the ground, hah! Sci-Fi is so entertaining! In all seriousness, they probably have stuffed Tauntauns and Banthas and other potentially cuddly animals (So no Sarlaacs or Rancors, sorry). Other then that, uh, is there even such a thing as action figures in Star Wars? If there were, I could see Sand People and Starfighters definitely happening! Remember, this excludes Imperial Worlds, where even saying the words "fun" or "entertaining" is punishable by death.

If you pay attention in Episode 4: A New Hope, Luke has a model/toy of an Imperial Shuttle in the Lars' Homestead.

Sure, that's cool... but how about a stuffed Gizka! :D

Edit: To post above me, please refer to line 1.

Edited by Darth_Eminok

If you pay attention in Episode 4: A New Hope, Luke has a model/toy of an Imperial Shuttle in the Lars' Homestead.

Sure, that's cool... but how about a stuffed Gizka! :D

Edit: To post above me, please refer to line 1.

Its actually a model T-16 skyhopper.

in the EU they also mention game cards/chips for datapads... so they had video games...

tho I think the best would be a droid... cause now the kid has a toy, a friend and someone to watch/take care of him/her while you chill , get drunk and watch your holodramas

Edited by Liquidacid