PvP Ranked Season Weapons.

uppen

They're legacy bound, genius. You can use them on all characters, especially since they have removed class specific mainstats. Put it in your legacy bay -> use it on any character -> profit??? Edited by Hirchart

Pretty sure he means using them on multiple characters at same time, just a guess.

If so then signed.

That would add just another point toward defeating the purpose of doing ranked and achieving your rating goal on more than one character.

Silver reward isn't really hard to get either.

They're legacy bound, genius.

Really? Would never have guessed. :rolleyes:

Pretty sure he means using them on multiple characters at same time, just a guess.

This is correct.

That would add just another point toward defeating the purpose of doing ranked and achieving your rating goal on more than one character.

Silver reward isn't really hard to get either.

If only time travel were possible.

If only time travel were possible.

Maybe I just haven't had enough caffeine yet, but I'm not sure what you are saying. Blodvite's point is valid. They want you to have to grind another set if you want more than one of the same weapon. Then again, there is little point since they are legacy bound. For example, I have two maras and two sentinels. I just throw the sabers in the legacy stronghold storage and log in the other character that I want to play. No big deal. If I could get multiple copies of those sabers, I'm not sure that I would even use them. Why spend more comms and credits (augments) just for the slight convenience of not having to put them in storage when swapping characters?

Maybe I just haven't had enough caffeine yet, but I'm not sure what you are saying. Blodvite's point is valid. They want you to have to grind another set if you want more than one of the same weapon. Then again, there is little point since they are legacy bound. For example, I have two maras and two sentinels. I just throw the sabers in the legacy stronghold storage and log in the other character that I want to play. No big deal. If I could get multiple copies of those sabers, I'm not sure that I would even use them. Why spend more comms and credits (augments) just for the slight convenience of not having to put them in storage when swapping characters?

More coffee may be needed.;)

The point I was trying to make was that it is no longer possible to grind out the weapons for multiple characters for the previous 6 seasons without a time machine.

Convenience is the luxury I am making this request for.

It can be a bit inconvenient to give a saber with tank mods to a dps. So spending a little on augmenting one for a dps and one for a tank may actually be worth it.

Ok, I understand now. It would be nice if the ones that you have already acquired would be put in collections, not just the new rewards going forward. I agree with that. Using a mainhand e.g. saber for a jugg tank and sharing it with a Jugg dps or mara is not possible currently. Also, if you want to use those weapons for both a pve and pvp set, can't really do that currently.

/signed

Has there ever been a legacy bound item that is in collections? That may be an issue. I suppose if they were in collections, the legacy nature could be removed. I don't think they would give us both.

Edited by teclado