Power Techs AP need mobility nerf.

LordzBrembro

They did not need a charge and I honestly have no idea why they were given that. For a class that half of the spells are ranged it does not need 2 gap closers 2 trinkets and a freedom from snares and roots. Its the only class none of the ranged can kite at all.

On top their damage can use 10% nerf

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you want them to do average dmg while standing still with theyre terrible cd's compared to other classes. Dont thibk so

What i do think is someone broke the 1st cc and got globaled by an ap pt though

Its a l2p issue

What exactly is thier terrible CD?

Hm interesting...mobility and DMG nerf? Why 10% DMG nerf, not 15% or 17%-25%? The only issue i heard is a double carbo in grp ranked. Why don't need HO and 2 gap closer? What this class need? Coz this spec had HO and grapple since this game starts. Mb better idea is delete AP from da game? Edited by helpmewin

PT can still put out a full HP bar of dmg in 4s. It will take one of the other premier burst classes, say rage jugg, nearly twice that long to put out the same dmg. On top of that a PT can do the same burst as a rage jugg with their FILLERS while EB is stacking again. Sorry but yes their damage does need a nerf. They are by far the closest to near 100% uptime on a target of any melee class and also have by far the highest burst. No other class comes close period. There is a reason 3 pt 1 heal is a thing in group ranked, because it WORKS WELL. Far too well. PTs damage is out of control period. Edited by skarlson

PT can still put out a full HP bar of dmg in 4s. It will take one of the other premier burst classes, say rage jugg, nearly twice that long to put out the same dmg. On top of that a PT can do the same burst as a rage jugg with their FILLERS while EB is stacking again. Sorry but yes their damage does need a nerf. They are by far the closest to near 100% uptime on a target of any melee class and also have by far the highest burst. No other class comes close period. There is a reason 3 pt 1 heal is a thing in group ranked, because it WORKS WELL. Far too well. PTs damage is out of control period.

Agreed PT-s need to know their place. "Pyro level" in PvP is that's what they deserve. Even dis is too much, nerf nerf nerf, if smdy don't agreed he have "perception problems" period.

Look at dis i've got 2 mln dmg inc other got 300-800K and still top dps in dis match, its coz AP FOTM.

Edited by helpmewin

Agreed PT-s need to know their place. "Pyro level" in PvP is that's what they deserve. Even dis is too much, nerf nerf nerf, if smdy don't agreed he have "perception problems" period.

Look at dis i've got 2 mln inc other got 300-800K and still top dps in dis match, its coz AP FOTM.

At they didn't nerf the fun in pyro. Probably that's up next.

They'll take away the root in Flaming fist and slow in flamethrower before that, just so you can see everyone running away from your "damage".

But before dis HO, grapple and jet charge need to be deleted. And when PT will join PvP he get 10% dmg debuff. I think it will be fair for all other classes. The game will be much balanced tho.

Edited by helpmewin

Just before I start, I main PT.

Anyone who says it's a l2p issue is simply an ap or trying to protect their class. Pt's should of never got the leap mechanic, tthey are the highest single target dps, up to 4k dps in 4's is too much burst that no other burst class can do, not only that they are the most mobile with pulls leaps and immunity and have the best aoe cc in game. Personally I think leap Nerf and 10% surge Nerf would put it in line with other burst classes

Just before I start, I main PT.

Anyone who says it's a l2p issue is simply an ap or trying to protect their class. Pt's should of never got the leap mechanic, tthey are the highest single target dps, up to 4k dps in 4's is too much burst that no other burst class can do, not only that they are the most mobile with pulls leaps and immunity and have the best aoe cc in game. Personally I think leap Nerf and 10% surge Nerf would put it in line with other burst classes

Then tho mercs need a nerf too. Btw if srly if AP get a couple of nerfs even garbage Pyro will be better. People just re-roll on mercs for example if BH and will burn asses and salty threads like nerf X class/spec will continue. To be honest carbo is the only 1 isuue on PT. IMO i'm was thinking to forget about PT and play merc, coz burst once in 2 minutes is not what i want from burst spec, but i preffer melee and Pyro is still one of my favorites specs.

Whine is a thing dat will never stops.

Edited by helpmewin

None of this matters, the tracks are laid and the train will go the route... That being said, I think the only thing worth considering is making carbonize a soft stun. It doesn't need to be a hard stun.

They got leap to deal with all the stupid added mobility buffs most of the classes got in 4.0. Do they need it? Probably not. But why take it away at this point?

Instead, buff classes that are gimped with either a lack of closers or kiting abilities. No need to go into what other classes need, because it would only create more arguments in this thread about PTs.

PTs frontload. I let them pop me with bombs, then CC, then they do some more dmg then CC again. I find it best just to string them out. Control their burst. You know they have it, you know they'll use it, just lengthen the time it takes to complete that cycle.

As a healer, I time my bigger heals to land after their bigger damage.

An idea that worked for me:

Before I knew the PT as well as I do (which I'm no expert) they were much harder to survive. I played the class in PVE and Mids PVP up to about level 60 and learned their rotations and weakness windows. That helped me tons. I've done that with almost every class since doing it with the PT.

Not sure if that would help you, but it certainly did me. I'm pretty darn hard to kill now and I can count on one hand the amount of people who can kill me solo (and even that's not a sure thing).

PTs frontload. I let them pop me with bombs, then CC, then they do some more dmg then CC again. I find it best just to string them out. Control their burst. You know they have it, you know they'll use it, just lengthen the time it takes to complete that cycle.

As a healer, I time my bigger heals to land after their bigger damage.

An idea that worked for me:

Before I knew the PT as well as I do (which I'm no expert) they were much harder to survive. I played the class in PVE and Mids PVP up to about level 60 and learned their rotations and weakness windows. That helped me tons. I've done that with almost every class since doing it with the PT.

Not sure if that would help you, but it certainly did me. I'm pretty darn hard to kill now and I can count on one hand the amount of people who can kill me solo (and even that's not a sure thing).

Yes yes string them out, this is talking about 1vs1 scenario, I'm talking about ranked 4's

I main a PT, comp wise we can run sorc/AP, AP/AP

I am not whining because I'm on the end that gets raped, its the otherway round. I've seen better teams lose to YOLO AP PT's who tunnel heals and sorc dps. Pressing buttons is hard

premade and use dcds when they are about to unload the burst..

Ranked 4v4 is also premade. Ap is ririculous there.

As to regs, I found it very amusing that you actually admitted that fighting pts that aren't playing considerably worse than you requires a premade -> they cannot be beaten alone.

lol

Ranked 4v4 is also premade. Ap is ririculous there.

As to regs, I found it very amusing that you actually admitted that fighting pts that aren't playing considerably worse than you requires a premade -> they cannot be beaten alone.

lol

because there's no braindead to follow a minimum of coordination or valid meta kill order..and why should they.

about 4vs4, which was not mentioned if i remember OP correctly, why don't you have one? if some struggle could roll a sorc healer.