Best comp for Juggernaut in ranked 4v4?

dreadkhan

Howdy,

I know Juggernaut is not favored right now in ranked, but bear with me.

I still feel like the control that jugg offers along with the mobility should be valuable in deathmatch.

What team comp and what strats would best compliment a jugg playstyle? How can me and my crew be most successful?

Thanks!

I played about 120 games as a Vengeance Jugg this season. I had the most success in games with a healer and no tanks. It didn't really matter what else was on my team or the other. I set focus target on my healer and used intercede very often, so maybe that's where the strength is. Also taunts. There are so many Juggs that simply attack the enemy with very little taunting, never intercede, look at their damage numbers at the end, and think they were the MVP.

I played about 120 games as a Vengeance Jugg this season. I had the most success in games with a healer and no tanks. It didn't really matter what else was on my team or the other. I set focus target on my healer and used intercede very often, so maybe that's where the strength is. Also taunts. There are so many Juggs that simply attack the enemy with very little taunting, never intercede, look at their damage numbers at the end, and think they were the MVP.

Words of wisdom right here. +1