Storyline/Timeline question.

DarthDikke

Dont think we will ever know since classes stories dont intersect and you dont hear anything really. Id say from my own personal opinion they all end around the same time.

About the Warrior/JK thing. You dont hear anything about the Emperors defeat till after your storyline is complete and you get mail which goes along the lines of: Get ready for the emperors revival, hunt down his enemies.

It wouldnt make sense if everybody knew during the start of Act 3 that the Emperor is defeated/dead/whatever. Since the whole point is *your* the emperors wrath, his intimidator,assassin and your proving it to the Dark Council. So they dont get out of line.

Theres not anything to prove if the council knows the Emperor got f*ked up and makes your whole story invalid.

*BUT* During the Endgame there is rumours floating around about the Emperors defeat. This however happens after your storyline.

Edited by Girdeux

• 2 weeks later...

I would say that the Imperial events are just slightly after the republic events.

As flashpoints at the same level involve freeing Revan as republic, and then needing to hunt him down and kill him as Empire.

This is speculation on my part as well, but since Balmorra and Taris are switched level wise, I would say that Republic goes to Taris first, and then all of their work is undone later on through the actions of Imperials. The reverse is true of Balmorra, with the Republic finally re-securing Balmorra in the later levels after the imperials had fought so hard for dominance earlier on.

After the main 3 chapters of story, I would imagine that any future add-on content will take place at the same time for both Republic and Sith, likely dealing with an external threat.