Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Agents are pretty much overpowered

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Gunslinger / Sniper
Agents are pretty much overpowered

pjskull
01.05.2012 , 04:37 PM | #11
Nerf calls in this game are just idiotic. I have never played an MMO that is so balanced.

When I get rolled by someone that hits everything right at the right time to waste me quickly, I want to learn, not whine.

That's the difference between some people and other people, I guess.

Face
01.05.2012 , 08:57 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Rancherman View Post
Yeah so this happened

http://imgur.com/SGHSo

Part of it is that he's lvl 50 and was geared but still this is way beyond anything even reasonable for a class to do. I remember when one of the main selling points of this game was that you couldn't be stunlocked and killed... lie.

Agents have, not only the most stuns in the game, but on the shortest CDs, i believe an agent can get debilitate to a 30 second CD... *** really? Then their opener knocks you down for 3 seconds where they make such a health deficit that there is literally no way to come back and you have to either run or die. Even if you CC break the knockdown, because of the broken resolve system they debilitate you and if you manage to get a lead on them to run away or go for a health powerup they just flashbang you...

This needs fixing ASAP it is ruining pvp for everyone.
Did you really need to post this in like 6 different forums? Get over it. You're bad at your class. Roll an agent and shut up.
"I'm not afraid of dying. I'm afraid of surviving... and getting to the end of the war and discovering that I'm all alone. That everyone I knew and cared for is gone." _Jaina Solo

farvaa
01.06.2012 , 01:23 AM | #13
i have to disagree snipers are not op we have to be in cover for all of our rly strong attacks and cover is a huge burden cant even rotate in cover so id say we are balanced take us out of cover and u got a underpowered class.

Martin_Lauridsen
03.23.2018 , 07:34 PM | #14
LOL i was in some pvp matches, yeah im *********** new to this **** game, and honestly EVERY *********** game there is agents 2-4 that is the leading Kill and damage, how the **** can this still be happening, i see the post is from 2012, and they have not done **** since then about it ?

Equeliber
03.24.2018 , 08:29 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Martin_Lauridsen View Post
LOL i was in some pvp matches, yeah im *********** new to this **** game, and honestly EVERY *********** game there is agents 2-4 that is the leading Kill and damage, how the **** can this still be happening, i see the post is from 2012, and they have not done **** since then about it ?
Current monsters of number farming are maras, snipers aren't the best but yes, they are still strong. If you see many agents on tops of the board, it just means they are good and know what they are doing, while the rest of the team doesn't.

There are some things about snipers that are a bit over the top but damage is not one of them. At all.
Klorea, Sith Marauder Ael Vienne, Sith Sorcerer Cinthie, Sith Assassin Lora Leigh, Sniper Darth Malgus