Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

Monoth

You premade runners have tried every argument so far. And failed and so does this logistics argument aswell. Back int time you tried to the "I wanna run with my friends"-arguemnt, Now when that failed you try the Logistics argument.

You know what? the logistics work today. We have not to worry about that u say. If we remove all premades from the solo queus they would easily fill up in blocks of 2, 4 ,6 or 8 on the premades queues.

The solo players queues would fill up in single numbers.

Seems your out of arguments. I rest my case, your honor.

:eek: He said I failed, must be true.

Tell me brain boy:

How does a group of 3 get to play in a warzone? Having to wait for another group of 3 and a 2-man in queue?

How does a group game get to fill the 1 d/c?

You can't argue math. Keeping the 1's in the 1-4 queue keeps the system inclusive and running smoothly.

So let me put this question to you:

Why are you afraid to let the system match players based on win/loss and/or skill-based ratings? Why do you demand a solo-only option?

Afraid you won't get to feel like a PvP hero or something?

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes:

Come back when you can be as reasonable as you usually are.

The example is perfectly reasonable. You just don't want to accept the fact.

How can you compare PuG's who want to play in the regular queue but don't want to play against Groups to kids wanting to do two fundamentally different activities.

I can compare because fundamentally different or not, both cases come down to someone being expected to do something he does not enjoy, in his free time, just so that others can have their fun. That's just wrong, beach or warzone.

I changed my mind. they should ban premades of more then 2.

Last night I joined a WZ AH with a double 3 man premade, (2dps+tank)*2.

I was only healer, other pug was dps.

you think any of those 2 tanks were guarding? na-a... 1 round 3 man run to pylon, capped it, stayed there for a minute (no enemies), then ALL of them joined middle leaving node unguarded.

I pointed it out that node was unguarded, can someone get it please. no responce...

2 and 3rd round I was forced to go and cap n guard it.... since no one moved their butt from mid... - ofcourse with no healer they got pounded hard...

4rth round it was mercenary dps guarding pylon on the top of it... but since we were losing, it didn't matter anymore.

didn't get guard once....

other team was pugs only...

please introduce win/lose ratio...

Edited by Atramar

The example is perfectly reasonable. You just don't want to accept the fact.

I can compare because fundamentally different or not, both cases come down to someone being expected to do something he does not enjoy, in his free time, just so that others can have their fun. That's just wrong, beach or warzone.

I do not enjoy leveling, but I do like playing multiple different classes.

Why should I have to level several toons to play them all at max level? It's my free time, and I pay a Sub. Why should Bioware ask this of me?

I do not enjoy leveling, but I do like playing multiple different classes.

Why should I have to level several toons to play them all at max level? It's my free time, and I pay a Sub. Why should Bioware ask this of me?

Fundamental difference:. In the above, you are not expected to do something you don't enjoy just so that others can have their fun.

Fundamental difference:. In the above, you are not expected to do something you don't enjoy just so that others can have their fun.

Answer the question though. Why does Bioware ask me to level at all, when leveling, grinding, and gearing (to then throw it away next level) is not something I find fun?

Answer the question though. Why does Bioware ask me to level at all, when leveling, grinding, and gearing (to then throw it away next level) is not something I find fun?

Why should i answer it? Its a completely different topic: one of MMO character-progression mechanic. It's not relevant to the discussion we are having(one players fun being sacrificed for another players fun)

Why should i answer it? Its a completely different topic: one of MMO character-progression mechanic. It's not relevant to the discussion we are having(one players fun being sacrificed for another players fun)

Humor me.

We could get into a discussion about how someone's fun is always going to be ruined in PvP no matter how the system is designed but...

Humor me, answer the question please.

I find fighting healers to be unfun, can we have a non-healer queue. I don't want to be subjected to games where no one dies, just so that healers can have their fun. How about a non-smash spec queue, that spec is no fun to fight, i shouldn't be forced to go against it.

Humor me.

We could get into a discussion about how someone's fun is always going to be ruined in PvP no matter how the system is designed but...

Humor me, answer the question please.

I'm sorry but no. If i wanted to discuss the issue of mmo progression i would have joined a thread on that.

Feel free to start one if leveling truly bothers you that much.

I find fighting healers to be unfun, can we have a non-healer queue. I don't want to be subjected to games where no one dies, just so that healers can have their fun. How about a non-smash spec queue, that spec is no fun to fight, i shouldn't be forced to go against it.

Go right ahead and join one of the threads asking for nerfs to smashers and healers. I don't mind at all.

Hello! I do not know where to beginning, but this game is really HORRIBLE, played from 7:00 pm until 6:00 am and are faced PREMADE NOT WON 1 WZ, so this horrible, not logarei more due to this total lack of disregard for the players that bioware is having, since this problem has been going on for more than one year, she did not want to create a place for PREMADE X PREMADE , and SOLO X SOLO, so this horrible for those who like to play a good pvp.

BIOWARE THE KNIFE WZ PREMADE x PREMADE and SOLO x SOLO.

I'm sorry but no. If i wanted to discuss the issue of mmo progression i would have joined a thread on that.

Feel free to start one if leveling truly bothers you that much.

You refuse to allow me to construct an example/argument using/defining any terms, or any seemingly irrelevant situation I want?

Huh.

Seems fair.

Go right ahead and join one of the threads asking for nerfs to smashers and healers. I don't mind at all.

He didn't ask for nerfs, he asked to exclude certain opponents who make the game unfun for him.

Like your "kid" on the beach, he doesn't want to be forced into playing Volley Ball, he'd rather build his Sand Castle.

His need for fun is just as valid as yours, thus split queue's it is! We need one for No Heals, No Tanks, No Mauraders, No Groups, No Sorcs, No Grenades, and No Warzone Medpaks!

:rolleyes: Do you see how ridiculous that sounds?

You refuse to allow me to construct an example/argument using/defining any terms, or any seemingly irrelevant situation I want?

Huh.

Seems fair.

You need *me* to construct an example? And you need an answer to a completely off-topic question to do so? :rolleyes:

He didn't ask for nerfs, he asked to exclude certain opponents who make the game unfun for him.

Like your "kid" on the beach, he doesn't want to be forced into playing Volley Ball, he'd rather build his Sand Castle.

His need for fun is just as valid as yours, thus split queue's it is! We need one for No Heals, No Tanks, No Mauraders, No Groups, No Sorcs, No Grenades, and No Warzone Medpaks!

:rolleyes: Do you see how ridiculous that sounds?

And i told him to go right ahead and request bioware for a change. If he truly believes excluding healers will make the game more fun for him, it's his right to ask for it. Of course, whether *that* thread will become the longest on the pvp forum is debatable.

Edited by Sharee

And i told him to go right ahead and request bioware for a change. If he truly believes excluding healers will make the game more fun for him, it's his right to ask for it. Of course, whether *that* thread will become the longest on the pvp forum is debatable.

You're just getting more and more crazy.

No Man is an Island.

The game can only have one design, that design needs to fit as many play-styles and people as possible with in reason. No matter what, someone will end up having to do something they don't find "Fun" because the system can not possibly cater to every possible version of "Fun."

I'm done for now. I look forward to seeing you when you're in one of your more reasonable moods.

No matter what, someone will end up having to do something they don't find "Fun" because the system can not possibly cater to every possible version of "Fun.".

But the system *should* prevent the 'un-fun' of as many players as possible, so that they don't quit PvP-ing altogether. Question is, what system does cause the most frustration? Healers? Or being farmed by premades?

Judging by this forum thread, i'd say premades are the biggest thorn in people's side by far.

Also, while the system cannot possibly cater to every possible version of fun, you won't catch me telling anyone that his version of fun should be prohibited because i need his fun sacrificed just so i can have mine(which is the original point i wanted to address today).

Edited by Sharee

But the system *should* prevent the 'un-fun' of as many players as possible, so that they don't quit PvP-ing altogether. Question is, what system does cause the most frustration? Healers? Or being farmed by premades?

Judging by this forum thread, i'd say premades are the biggest thorn in people's side by far.

losing is the most un-fun thing. therefore i propose a sunshine and smiles queue where everyone wins.

Wow this thread has so many pages? Really? It's clear that people who lose will be mad at the state of affairds, the people who win will be mocking them and Bioware doesn't give a single ****. We should have just get over it long ago.

Wow this thread has so many pages? Really? It's clear that people who lose will be mad at the state of affairds, the people who win will be mocking them and Bioware doesn't give a single ****. We should have just get over it long ago.

and expect many more. 95% if this thread is whining against mocking, rest is lost in this pitiful combo...

It took blizzard what? 7 years before they realized they are bleeding pvp population and started giving a single **** and admitted premades vs solo-queuers is a problem? This thread still has a long way to go :D That BW doesn't answer here might mean "we don't care" just as much as "we don't know what to do about this yet".

It took blizzard what? 7 years before they realized they are bleeding pvp population and started giving a single **** and admitted premades vs solo-queuers is a problem? This thread still has a long way to go :D That BW doesn't answer here might mean "we don't care" just as much as "we don't know what to do about this yet".

Well they have made comments elsewhere about adding a ranked solo queue and working on a matchmaking system though the matchmaking was mentioned months ago and I the solo queue was mentioned at one of the cantina tours.

They are quite aware of this post and anything they post will do more harm than good since it probably wont be what a lot of people want to hear.

Well they have made comments elsewhere about adding a ranked solo queue and working on a matchmaking system though the matchmaking was mentioned months ago and I the solo queue was mentioned at one of the cantina tours.

They are quite aware of this post and anything they post will do more harm than good since it probably wont be what a lot of people want to hear.

I really hope they will go with some clever match making over stupid separation of solo/team ques... good matchmaking based on win/lose will render premade haters arguments moot, and keep small teams happy. there are some flaws but nothing is perfect.

as solo quer, I don't want to be dumped to death match not competetive games like 95% of lowbie pvp...

Just give me one GOOD reason why we cant devide up the queue's with

Premades vs Premades

PUGs vs PUGs

?

There is NOTHING that would prevent that premades gets to play with thier friends in this, they just go up agianst others who does the same.

Theres so few servers now that you could easily have cross server queues for WZ's, so the time in queues would not be long.

Afterall, most ppl would accept waiting longer if they get the PvP they were actually looking for.

I generally PUG these days but I have no issue fighting against premades.

The gear gap issue is essentially resolved, the problem of recruit puggers being free kills is gone.

Voice chat, for those that have it, is not a magical power. It is no slower typing 2 inc W than saying it.

I see the nearly the full range of skills from premades, with only very worst (the match scores that make you scratch your head and take a second to wonder how they did it) absent.

So fighting against or alongside a premade is fine and dandy for me.

Why should I be unable to fight players I enjoy playing against unless I group.

Why should I be forced to try and find a group just to avoid being dumped in what would be seen as third tier pvp.

So lets call that 1 reason, for me its a good one.