"Consulars" are the most powerful Jedi / Sith

Strive-US

They focus more on the use and development of Force powers as opposed to lightsaber training although not necessarily to the exclusion of it.

Add Satele Shan to the list, maybe remove Luke. I'm on the fence with him.

As far as I know Luke is more a gaurdian then a Consular. From all the EU stuff, he was more comfortable with the physical stuff of the Force then the mental side of things. Though he gets there he was more gifted in the physical stuff.

As far as I know Luke is more a gaurdian then a Consular. From all the EU stuff, he was more comfortable with the physical stuff of the Force then the mental side of things. Though he gets there he was more gifted in the physical stuff.

To throw a further wrench in the whole consular > all in regards to the force, we have Corran Horn... Definitely a Jedi Guardian, yet his mental powers are off the charts. *His telekinesis goes from 0 to 1,000 in no time flat, if he has an external battery*

*Imagines Corran Horn running around with a battery pack on his back, shocking himself when he needs to use telekinetic powers...*

Why did he never do that to take full advantage of his extremely OP force crush? :D I mean, sure, there would be burns... But he was often involved with WAR dang it! :p

It seems to me that the most powerful Force users tend to be "Consulars", i.e. Sidious, Yoda, and Luke Skywalker.

Agree or Disagree?

Yoda and Sidious spent just as much time learning the lightsaber as the force. The two of them had each mastered every form of lightsaber style. You don't do that by sitting down contemplating the mysteries of the force. Sidious in the cloned wars also showed that he could outfit Darth Maul and his apprentice while dual wielding two lightsabers meaning that he had even mastered Jar Kai (using two lightsabers) if we're looking at in game terminology that means Sidious is a max level sorcerer and juggernaut combined.

He had mastered every facet that it is to be a Sith. So he's not a "Sorcerer" and he's not a "juggernaut" nor is he a "marauder" or "Assassin" he truly was a master of the Sith. Yoda was the Jedi's equivalent. Furthermore while Luke Skywalker had more raw power in the force than anyone in star wars lore he did mostly use a lightsaber in the EU. Focusing on it more than any other aspect.

Edited by Rhyltran