Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Ultimate Guide of Guides for SWTOR 2019

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The Ultimate Guide of Guides for SWTOR 2019

LadyAdmiral
08.14.2019 , 02:37 PM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by jambalayabungee View Post
Maybe ive missed it and its already there, but if not, that guide is about broad tips for the healing role in swtor, raid awareness, working with you co-healer strengths and weaknesses, etc.

https://mmobits.com/2019/02/13/pve-h...ide-by-lorhin/
That's a nice guide, I've added it to the class guides at the end of every healer list

Quote: Originally Posted by ninjamau View Post
Maybe you can add the Android app Hexacron to the section about Datacrons. It's a tool to find all datacrons easily. Here is a link to the app on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...udios.hexacron
Neato, added.

Quote: Originally Posted by Flingbob View Post
Good Work Keep it up
Thanks!
~ Swtorista

eightkil
10.01.2019 , 10:38 AM | #92
Hi is there a way to change email connected to the SWTOR account?

LadyAdmiral
10.06.2019 , 05:04 PM | #93
Quote: Originally Posted by eightkil View Post
Hi is there a way to change email connected to the SWTOR account?
If you can log in to your account you can do it on swtor.com by clicking on your username on the top right. Otherwise you need to contact customer support.
~ Swtorista

undies
10.17.2019 , 11:13 AM | #94
Thanks for your work on this - coming back after a long time and need a baseline.

Letsjet
10.18.2019 , 03:07 AM | #95
I'm just coming back after 3 years and I have 3 things ( you don't have to work on a paragraph each lol. Short answers are fine

(1) I'd like to "baby heal" but be mainly a DPS'er. Is that possible now?

I've been looking at older parses. I don't have to be top raid dps/hps parse in either

(2) On a side note, what what do you prognosticate would be a better ranged dps in 6 for my alt. lethality Sniper?

(3) Finally, do you think the dps sage or the republic version of the assassin might get bumped up? I'm almost finished with my class stories

Thanks so much!
"I see you have constructed a new light saber. Your skills are complete. Indeed you are powerful as the Emperor has foreseen."

Locky_esp
10.27.2019 , 03:18 PM | #96
great wotk

Eddiero
11.22.2019 , 03:23 AM | #97
Hey, thanks for this great collection.
I played back at launch so this helped a lot.

Regarding the Datacron collection, all guides by Lucy the myexpanse links are invalid.

DarthDual
11.30.2019 , 03:41 AM | #98
Great resource!!!
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

Leadplayer
12.12.2019 , 03:11 PM | #99
great work I looked through this fairly quickly and I think you may have missed https://mmobits.com/ they have some 6.0 calss guides and the most 6.0 info of most sites out there, If you did mention the site and I missed it srry