Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early access

Zero_K
12.15.2011 , 08:57 AM | #21
Needed to share... just received my EGA email... at work, first hour in the morning but too late to fake a heart attack, smallpox or sudden death and skip work till morning

Anyway, for those with doubts, I redeemed my code the first days of October, AND thanks to EA and BW, instead of only 2 days of advantage, I've got 3 (because I have only night time and weekends), moving the date 2 days was great!!

As Billy Joe Armstrong once said "I'm so *********** happy I could cry", been waiting for this game for like 3 years, maybe 5??, I can't even remember when they announced it for the first time.

AgeofRuin
12.15.2011 , 08:59 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by valkour View Post
How in the world do u know what other peeps paid for??? It says it even on my account and origin email shows 5 dollars for early access and it also shows it on my bank account.
That $5 came out of the game's total balance..you won't be billed for it again...therefore you paid to reserve the game not early access..as far as the "explicit 5 days early access date" goes..it says UP TO 5 DAYS..sorry your reading comprehension is lacking
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool, or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant "If I live, I will kill you..If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.

pattongb
12.15.2011 , 09:02 AM | #23
Mcdonalds has vacation?
Thanks to Blizzard and WoW, who set out to get as many subs as possible by whoring the genre out to any game type that existed, we have been flooded by FPS players, RTS players, Pokemon players - Cancrizans

Jarwy
12.15.2011 , 09:06 AM | #24
The really lame thing is that even if I get in a wave today or tomorrow, etc, I will still have to download the game from Origin. Useless service doesn't know the concept of preload, thus, it's going to be slow as a snail with everyone starting their downlaods at the same time.

Grimholds
12.15.2011 , 09:26 AM | #25
It sucks one dosnt get in but they have a point, from the starting line 'up to five days' is what we gambled on, we were lucky they started from the 13th (Im assuming taht was because they had more people preorder then originaly intended and started early so those of us at the back of the bus could still get some pre order time)

Calestra_dD
12.15.2011 , 09:30 AM | #26
You can preload the game from swtor's website. Pre-loading has been available for a week.

Averran
12.15.2011 , 10:28 AM | #27
Hello everyone,

We understand that you are frustrated and that early game access is important to you, so we'd like to invite you to take part in a conversation on the topic that's already underway here.

In order to keep the forums tidy and discussions together this thread will be closed, feel free to carry on in the thread linked above.