Fix this crap FFS stuck in wz!

DarkPharohEclip

I just wasted about 30 minutes in a warzone because of this bug that has been around for some time now.

Was a good warzone and we were about to win and then I get stuck and can't move... the /stuck command does not work and i wind up getting booted from the warzone. What a load of crap!

I think it could possibly have something to do with the roll ability... Using it while you are about to die, but I am not sure. All I know is I got stuck at the spawning point and then wound up wasting 30 minutes of my time because I got booted right before we were about to win the warzone. Really annoying. Then the team mates probably took me for a n00b because right before I got booted some guy said "you could hit alt+f4 to get unstuck" and next thing you know I am getting booted from the warzone for being inactive too long. Probably got a few laughs out of it I am sure.

Then if that isn't bad enough, when I went to make this post the Alt tab was not working right. You guys should really try and fix these bs bugs that are still plaquing this game.

Edited by DarkPharohEclip

I just wasted about 30 minutes in a warzone because of this bug that has been around for some time now.

Was a good warzone and we were about to win and then I get stuck and can't move... the /stuck command does not work and i wind up getting booted from the warzone. What a load of crap!

30 minutes, eh...

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/I-dont-believe-you.gif

I think it could possibly have something to do with the roll ability... Using it while you are about to die, but I am not sure. All I know is I got stuck at the spawning point and then wound up wasting 30 minutes of my time because I got booted right before we were about to win the warzone. Really annoying. Then the team mates probably took me for a n00b because right before I got booted some guy said "you could hit alt+f4 to get unstuck" and next thing you know I am getting booted from the warzone for being inactive too long. Probably got a few laughs out of it I am sure.

Then if that isn't bad enough, when I went to make this post the Alt tab was not working right. You guys should really try and fix these bs bugs that are still plaquing this game.

Exfiltrate/Scamper (not sure if it does it to sniper equivalents) is bugged to where if you roll when someone either pushes or knocks you back, you'll be permarooted for the rest of the match. It's been bugged since it was introduced.