Sniper godmode buff is being reverted.

Hei_Atzfel

I fail to understand your troll..could be because I'm hungover..but it really looked like you put a lot of effort and energy into it..GRATZ

If you understood it, it wouldn't be necessary to begin with. I'll give you a hint though: look up turrent in a dictionary.

Ofc you also think typing literally 8 words qualifies as "a lot of effort and energy" so that hint probably won't help you.

Edited by Kurvv

Def screen does nothing for melee damage. Hopefully they will revert our orbital strike back until they figure out what they are going to do.

i rather have my aoe flashbang back...cuz u know.....3 windolickers charging at you.....

Your contribution to this thread is so awesome. I do better than average on my slinger. You got nothing better to say, just don't say anything:D

If everybody around u is bad, just coz u do better than average doesn't mean you're good.

We're still keeping the HK/entrench for the full duration and not just ending when we leave cover though right? That's really the only thing I gave a damn about.

Edit: Oh good we're keeping it.

So can we get the nomral non lobotimized version of OS and ops kept the craptastic version? I mean since Ops get the 5 people fb...

Edited by Raynezazki