Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

It's Really Sad to See TCW Be Cancelled

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
It's Really Sad to See TCW Be Cancelled

Crawelc
04.22.2013 , 08:32 PM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBBP View Post
On Maul's return, I was boggled by it at first, but the more I watched, the more I accepted it. I slowly began to enjoy it. Sam Witwer did an amazing job fleshing him out from being absolutely insane to maniacal with purpose.

In all honesty, I like his return more than Savage Oppress' entire story.
Dude is a beast actor. I really hope to see him in some feature film soon.
Imprimis <Fight><Redemption><Conquest><Super Bads><Murica Force><The Cream><RSU>
All Imprimis All the time.
GM of 3 dead guilds and counting.

Crawelc
04.22.2013 , 08:33 PM | #92
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
It ain't happening, bro. Time to let it go.
Stranger things have happened.
Imprimis <Fight><Redemption><Conquest><Super Bads><Murica Force><The Cream><RSU>
All Imprimis All the time.
GM of 3 dead guilds and counting.

Aurbere
04.22.2013 , 09:18 PM | #93
Quote: Originally Posted by Crawelc View Post
Stranger things have happened.
Too often, but, yes, yes they do.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

TheBBP
04.22.2013 , 09:24 PM | #94
Quote: Originally Posted by spectreclees View Post
I've never watched the series because it isn't on netflix or anything I can find where I can watch it for free. If anyone points me to something, I'd love you.
Star Wars.com has select episodes but they always ran the current ones at their site when they aired.
Crosswire - Republic Commando
Commander - The Way of the Maker Christian/Family-rated Guild
Ebon Hawk

Darth_Krushya
04.23.2013 , 12:48 AM | #95
I am very disappointed that the series has been cancelled. I own all 4 seasons on dvd and was hoping to see how season 5 wrapped up the return of Maul.

I was also shocked and disbelieving in his return. I didn't want it, but there He is. I've accepted it.

I want more episodes. I'm ticked at GL for selling to Disney. I'm afraid Disney with mess up everything I love about Star Wars.

If Episode VII turns out well, my faith may be restored.

I'm also scared for the future of SWTOR. That's another issue.
THE JE'DAII CODE: "There is no ignorance; there is knowledge. There is no fear; there is power. I am the heart of the Force. I am the revealing light of fire. I am the mystery of darkness. In balance with chaos and harmony. Immortal in the Force."

Beniboybling
04.23.2013 , 10:19 AM | #96
Quote: Originally Posted by SirMarty View Post
My apology, sir?
Now I can't exactly speak for Selenial. But I think you meant "My apology, madam?" Nonetheless you likely won't get one, us civilized folk don't respond to bridge dwellers.