Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

An in-depth look at: Force Powers- Pyrokinesis

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
An in-depth look at: Force Powers- Pyrokinesis

Ventessel
04.18.2013 , 12:19 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Well the Thought Bomb is a ritual that requires many Sith to accomplish, so I don't think it can be a 'personal use' ability. But I do believe there are similar abilities within the realm of Sith Magic, though these would most likely be rituals as well.
Sith Magic is a very strange topic. There is no real evidence of what it can and cannot accomplish, aside from creating abominations and alchemical things like Sith armor/swords. It's kind of a very nebulous topic, since there are many renowned "Sith Sorcerors" with only sketchy information on what they were able to do with their rituals and arcane talents.
The Heir to ChaosAdded Chapter Sixteen-- 17 APR 2013
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” ~ George Orwell

marcelo_sdk
04.18.2013 , 07:52 PM | #22
I would love a topic about the Clone Wars.

Aurbere
04.18.2013 , 08:03 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by marcelo_sdk View Post
I would love a topic about the Clone Wars.
Probably get to that after TCW wraps up. Most likely apart of The Grand Plan.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Beniboybling
04.19.2013 , 10:52 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Probably get to that after TCW wraps up. Most likely apart of The Grand Plan.
Ahh, the Grand Plan.

GarfieldJL
04.20.2013 , 08:49 PM | #25
I really don't see why people thought pyrokinesis was a way out there force power that was just B.S.

Pyrokinesis is often talked about as potentially being an offshoot of telekinesis, it's just one may have a hard time using it in a combat situation because of the focus involved.