My companion has full rakata

Random, how does it work?:confused:

Let's say you play a Sorc. Bounty hunter gear drops but no bounty hunter needs it. You win roll and give it to your companion since you can't use it. This could potentially happen over the course of several raids.

It's just RNG.

Let's say you play a Sorc. Bounty hunter gear drops but no bounty hunter needs it. You win roll and give it to your companion since you can't use it. This could potentially happen over the course of several raids.

It's just RNG.

I know how it works, I was just being sarcastic man.

I was in Full Rakata except Chest for 2 months with...get this...a tionese weapon.

I understand it can be frustrating, but on the plus side, you can now get Rakata From...

1. EV HM

2. KP HM

3. Lost Island HM final boss, (Drops chest piece.) (FP HMs can be farmed now I believe)

4. Explosive Conflict Story Mode.

5. Daily Quests (Daily Comms buy 2 Implants, and Ear Piece...)

6. Armormech/Synthweave can craft BoP Belt and Bracers.

So that being said, if you *REALLY* want Rakata, you could have 5 pieces without even stepping into a HM Op (or Storymode EC), and you can try to farm your chest piece from the HM FP.

There is no random about Rakata drops. 80% BH 20% everything else. We have a BH that has 3 fulls sets of rakata while every other class in our raid has barley finshed there set or is still missing pieces.

Blah blah, everyone says that about every other class. Sometimes I'm the only BH in the raid, other times we have a second, we'd be in full rakata if we got most of the loot, as it happens, we don't. What we've noticed in our raids recently is a ludicrous amount of imperial agent drops, with only 1 in the raid (practically full rakata in 2 raids? happy days). But thats just RNG again, another person will come here and say a different class gets all the loot.

Have a look at your raids class composition, you'll often find that the class you perceive gets all the drops is the class least represented in your raid. It just *feels* like that class is getting more drops, as its all going to one person, but your 5 sorcs are all having to fight over the same gear piece when it comes up so it feels like the sorc stuff is never dropping. Thats the prob for our raid, usually 1-2 BH, 1 IA, 1 SW, 4-5 SI - hence our assassin and sorcs are gearing slower.

Hello everyone,

This is currently a known issue. In order to keep the forums tidy and conversations in one place please use this thread to discuss the topic of loot and group composition, we will be closing this current thread. Thank You!

Hello everyone! We appreciate you joining us to play Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, and we hope you enjoy the game. As MMORPGs are large and complex projects, inevitably we do discover issues that may affect gameplay. We're working constantly to fix anything that will affect the player experience, but for now this is our current list of high priority in-game known issues.

UPDATED: April 20th, 2012

Flashpoints and Operations

Hard Mode Flashpoint loot does not currently take group composition into account.