Bugs with DPS Proc Trinkets

DPS chance on hit Relics are doing damage when they aren't supposed to. They are damaging the defensive system shields when fighting the Stormcaller and Firebrand in EC, making the shields drop earlier and breaking the fight. They are damaging ME when taking lava damage or damage from an exhaustion zone, etc... This needs to be addressed ASAP.

Also, the damage is not scaling evenly between the Rakata level Relics and new Campaign Relics. On my vengeance spec'd Warrior.. I am getting a compounded 6% dmg increase from both my Shien (+6% to ALL damage) form and what I guess is my single saber mastery and a flat 6% bonus to the campaign relic. I don't know which is the error. But one of them obviously isn't right.

~Steve

That's a big problem indeed. On the Tanks Boss fight in EC, you are saying that this trinket hits the shield generator while you are dpsing the "Shooter" type mobs under it? Are you 100% positive on this? When doing 16M HM last night, we noticed that the shield generator takes more damage depending on how many people are under it (I think around 200 dmg per missile barrage, per person inside of it). Are you sure it wasn't that you are seeing?

As for the lava and other stuff.. that's pretty bizarre.

For the sake of being sure, we will try using our "on use" dps trinkets instead on our next raid night if were doing that fight.

Edited by Aluvi