Dailies=greatest credit faucet?

I was wondering if there were larger sources of credits out there? I'm not talking other stuff, i'm talking just pure credits? Because you can currently get around 250k+ in 2 hours doing everything right?

I was looking around for other sources in cash and was just wondering if this was all there is? I know I can sell things on the GTN, but ultimately that cash has to come from somewhere else.

I have found a few NPCs on faction bases that may be farmable for significant cash drops (4k+). My guess that the Imperial outpost is good for 10-15k if you wipe all the NPCs, which you could continuously do with 3-4 players, non stop. I managed about half of it as a columi solo-stealther, but then a couple of mobs spawned and I got pwned.

Dailies are no doubt great for cash. And even though they're boring, thyre probably less boring than alternatives.

I dunno if you're Republic or Empire, but Boarding Party normal is a great cash source.

Youtube it, its essentially a speedrun on BP killing all the bosses and grabbing 5/6 chests/lockboxes within about 7-10 mins (Im a tank and it takes me 10 or 11. Dps are naturally faster, and those with stealth even faster).

You get about 30k per run after selling everything, which works out to be a good 150k an hour.

Dailies are no doubt great for cash. And even though they're boring, thyre probably less boring than alternatives.

I dunno if you're Republic or Empire, but Boarding Party normal is a great cash source.

Youtube it, its essentially a speedrun on BP killing all the bosses and grabbing 5/6 chests/lockboxes within about 7-10 mins (Im a tank and it takes me 10 or 11. Dps are naturally faster, and those with stealth even faster).

You get about 30k per run after selling everything, which works out to be a good 150k an hour.

It is no longer viable since you can't use your speeder in BP anymore. Also, I've heard they've nerfed the amount of credits dropping from chests in there.

I was wondering if there were larger sources of credits out there? I'm not talking other stuff, i'm talking just pure credits? Because you can currently get around 250k+ in 2 hours doing everything right?

You get about 250 credits from daily quests (not counting selling anything nice that drops), but between Belsavis, Ilum, Corelia, and the top level space mission...it's going to take longer than 2 hours now I think.

I was looking around for other sources in cash and was just wondering if this was all there is? I know I can sell things on the GTN, but ultimately that cash has to come from somewhere else.

I have found a few NPCs on faction bases that may be farmable for significant cash drops (4k+). My guess that the Imperial outpost is good for 10-15k if you wipe all the NPCs, which you could continuously do with 3-4 players, non stop. I managed about half of it as a columi solo-stealther, but then a couple of mobs spawned and I got pwned.

You are pretty much spot on. This is how pretty much all games of this type are structured. Quests (including dailies), cash drops, and the other one you didn't mention, vendoring items.

With the costs being vendor items (including legacy rewards), training (while leveling), repair bills, missions, GTN fees, and travel costs.

It is no longer viable since you can't use your speeder in BP anymore. Also, I've heard they've nerfed the amount of credits dropping from chests in there.

If you are a class with good AoE, then it's still very viable.

Don't skip mobs, pull every mob to a boss & just AoE everything down. Then pull everything else to the next boss and AoE everything down again.

On my sorc, a run takes about 20 min and I earn 60-75k a run depending on what drops (and that's before putting anything up on the GTN).

I make around 200k an hour....I've timed it many times.

Edited by Veriu