My account , cartel coins , subscribe not working ?

BadOrb

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I checked just as I logged in and could access. I went to check again after seeing this thread. I can't access. Same "subscribe" error.

Possible conclusion: the hampsters that power this website died due to increased traffic? Seriously, this site can't handle people trying to check their account information? :rolleyes:

It's a technical issue and as with everything with EAware it's prolly PEBKAC. :p

Porked for pre-launch subs?

Possible fail scenario, yo devs:

If they made a time line to find when people started subbing. Reason for this might be following: System coded was simple and linear. The code would only pick start date and end date if the subscription hasn't been cancelled once. Less data mining from the DB in such cases. However, they might have not have remembered to stretch the date to pre-launch and the system currently (with mentioned preferences) finds continuous subscriptions starting from the official launch instead that of pre-launch date. This sounds too simple.

Goats I say, goats.

Everyone - thanks for the reports. We're currently investigating the issues with the website that you've brought up. We'll let you know as soon as we have more information or a fix!

Great to hear, I'm sure everyone is eager to find out what their Cartel Coin count is. :p

WTH?? I thought game time card users are considered as subscribers, now it says I´m not a subscriber? What´s going on with this...

I wish I knew, I used gametime cards from early access up until a month or two ago when I switched to a credit card. I get the same "Subscribe now" message.

Everyone - thanks for the reports. We're currently investigating the issues with the website that you've brought up. We'll let you know as soon as we have more information or a fix!

The main SWTOR page doesn't even work yet either. Still showing under maintenance.

Exact same issue with me, almost made a thread about it. I used game cards out of necessity because of a problem with my bank.

Hate to sound juvenile, but the idea that game card users can't get cartel coins is just unfair. I really hope it's just a bug and not by design. This should be judged based on the time we paid for, not how we paid.

(Also, I recently signed up for a subscription plan with a different card, recently, but my account is still telling me that I need to "subscribe" in order to see my coins. :confused:)

Just as the title says , not even sure what I was trying to subscribe for but an unknown error has occured please try later ? Do you think it's just high traffic volume or has anyone had any luck with it ?

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Also the same error:: Pre-order, Collector's Edition here and have never had a lapse in subscription since launch using a credit card for the subscription.

Edited by veyl

Dunno about that one, but when I checked to see how many cartel coins I had it said that I need to subscribe.

I've been subscribed uninterrupted since launch -.-

Quoted for extra frustration. I do hope this is merely an appearance glitch and not actually representative of our actuual Cartel Coin amounts.