Has anyone who did not pre-order the 21st gotten in yet?

Domone

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I activated mine on the 25th. I figured I'd have gotten in too. Kinda disappointed that they didn't at least plan it out and SEND US AN E-MAIL TO TELL US WHEN WE WOULD BE ALLOWED TO GET INTO THE GAME SO WE COULD PLAN FOR IT. Might have been nice...

My guess is that a HUGE number of people redeemed their code on the first day and then it was almost silent until 8-10 weeks ago (maybe more). So I think that once the clear the first day it will jump quite fast forward. Next batch will probably include people all the way up to October (after the first day).

At least I hope I am right since I'm in the October batch. But anyway, I would have guessed second day for you if you had asked me yesterday since it's fairly reasonable that the first-day-preorder people will take up most of first day or maybe all of it even.

Yeah i activated mine the 22nd, i was for sure i'd get in today..

EDIT: Just got my email lol might wana check yours

I was in the first wave. I entered my pre-order code at 6 am on July 21st. Only two waves have happened--and in 2 hours I might add. I'm sure there are many, many more waves to come.

Wish people would stop these pre-order threads!

I pre-ordered on the 21st July , however for some reason play.com did not receive their codes till later , or possibly in batches , or maybe play were just slow at getting them out?

So I did not receive a code till the 25th despite pre-ordering earlier.... so it sucks to be me I guess!

I just thought of it as they have pre orders from July to December and 7 days to get people in.

They already did a 2million person Stress Test so i mean it's not like the servers are prepared.

I don't feel like 1 million people pre ordered the first day...or even 500k. I could be wrong but the FIRST day of pre ordering 500,000ppl? doubtful

with that being said I feel like they could handle inviting pretty much the first day of pre orders in the first wave if not the first 2 waves alone and start workin their way down to other days. If i'm not in by the afternoon i'd be rather disappointed

Even tho I can admit i'm being incredibly impatient given there are no games I wanna play right now other than this one annnnnd I have been waitin for this game since they rumored its released back in like 2007 X_X

I was the 3rd of August, and I have been amusing myself with the notion that I might get invited later on today.

At the rate of these waves, that notion crashed and burned in front of my eyes...

This is what I've been doing for the past... God knows how long:

I played a bit of Skyrim; got two dragons to scrap it against eachother; got killed by some stray 'Yol... Tor Shul!'; checked my emails; refreshed and checked them again; watched an hour youtube episode; checked my emails again...

Yahdi-yahda, I'm in for a long wait.

I was the 3rd of August, and I have been amusing myself with the notion that I might get invited later on today.

At the rate of these waves, that notion crashed and burned in front of my eyes...

This is what I've been doing for the past... God knows how long:

I played a bit of Skyrim; got two dragons to scrap it against eachother; got killed by some stray 'Yol... Tor Shul!'; checked my emails; refreshed and checked them again; watched an hour youtube episode; checked my emails again...

Yahdi-yahda, I'm in for a long wait.

maybe a job would fill your time ;) unless its your day off? lol

Edited by Bavieo

Wish people would stop these pre-order threads!

I pre-ordered on the 21st July , however for some reason play.com did not receive their codes till later , or possibly in batches , or maybe play were just slow at getting them out?

So I did not receive a code till the 25th despite pre-ordering earlier.... so it sucks to be me I guess!

sucks to be you? try pre-ordering on 22nd and then forgetting to activate the code until the 5th of december aha, your lucky compared to ******* me, on the dev log they have posted that up september should be in today, but dont forget they are taking it slowly, how people can think them sending out 100k emails to say yes you can log in on 13th at 7am would be okay is an idiot, yeah 100,000 people sat at there computers and all signing in at the same time! the servers would have so many problems, i like the way that they are doing it, yeah it takes longer, but when you get in there, you KNOW FOR A FACT there going to be smooth running servers, not overloaded like s**t, hope to see you all playing soon, im joining the red eclipse server hopefully (Y)

I entered my code on the 22nd and I just got my email like 10 seconds ago...

great, thanks for the update buddy, that means they have cleared the first day, which in my opinion, the first 2-3 days in when most people would have pre-ordered, so it should be 1-2 more waves till they have finished july.