Twi'lek Purple Skin

• 2 months later...

I was literally looking for a thread about this before I posted one myself.

+1

I want a purple Twi'lek. I know the devs are probably working on their next species addition now that Togruta are out (I love them, btw) but I do think it's important to provide additional options for vanilla species, and the Twi'lek haven't gotten a single new thing. Skin pigments, headbands, and eye colors are probably the most obvious things they could add to provide more extensive customization. Purple (light & dark) need to be options! Like the Togruta purples.

I'd definitely be on board with purple Twi'leks! It would also be cool to have extra patterns and headbands available, like the cyborgs have extra cybernetics or the humans having extra hair and hair colors, etc...

I'd like this too! The Togruta have a gorgeous soft lavender that I would love for Twi'lek. Heck, just take a few Togruta skin colors, adapt them for Twi'lek, and sell 'em in an appearance option bundle!

It'd be nice to see recolors/variations of existing Twi'lek headbands, too. I'd like more options in silver tones, as so many of the armor sets have silvery metal accent pits, but the styles I prefer are gold and bronze shades. >.< And I know at least one of Vette's customizations has a headband variation that is not available in character creation.

Edited by Gwena

• 4 weeks later...
I agree after seeing all the colours the togruta skin can come in (which is great I love just how many colours there are to pick from) I believe it's about time we had a Twi'lek colour pack now I can see so many colours that can work :D

A color pack that unlocks some of the Togruta's 19 colors to add to the Twi'lek's 8 would be awesome! That gorgeous bronze and the purple shades would be excellent.

I agree. I have alts on 2 servers. One of the alts on the other server is a Twi'lek and I think purple would be an awesome addition. Maybe even black or charcoal gray with red Lekku would look nice. Please add new colors, BioWare!!!

In KoTOR II, we had Yuthara Ban, a purple Twi'lek who was also apprenticed to Uthar Wynn, the administrator of the Sith Academy "Dreshdae" on Korriban. There were also dark gray skin Twi'leks with reddish Lekku. Sisters who served as Bounty Hunters and assassins for G0-T0.

I want those colors and color combinations, please.

Edited by Darth_Krushya
spelling, grammar

• 1 month later...
purple, shiny bright red, bronze, yes, yes, yes!!! this is another idea that people have asked for again and again BW. and it's probably the easiest to fulfill... (according to my armchair programming degree anyway :p ) they really ought to do more cosmetically all over the place, but this is probably the idea that will get the most sales. take my money and paint me purple! kinda like this... :rod_eyes_p:

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...