Crash To Desktop During Warzones

-Alma-

..Why isnt our group spot saved so we can quickly get back into the action ? Dosnt happen often, but it is so frustrating when it does.

And as I understand it, in 1.2 ranked warzones, if this happens, we get penalised with a 15 minute warzone lockout timer ?

This just started to happen to me last night. Crashed twice (once locked my PC). The third time (today) was in a WZ, game froze, about 5 seconds later, I was looking at my desktop and SWTOR was closed (so it crashed).

It seems, and this has happened three times, each time, the team I was on, was rolling the other team.

Very weird, because I have not had any issues like this since launch.

Wonder how many other people this happens to.

• 3 weeks later...
since the update after 1.2 i have crashed at least 6 times within one hour. always before entering or exiting a warzone. this has never happened before. i play at least 7-10 hours a day (when im not working!) ***!!!! is all i have to say. Im losing WZ coms and game time.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Ungh. I don't even want to know what went wrong this time.

The problem with reserving spots for you is that if someone else is queued up and would be able to take your place while you're rebooting, you'd kind of be hurting your own team. Seems to me the better solution is to stop the game from crashing to desktop in the first place. :D