Favorite Jedi/Sith

Ivance

Not sure if any thread like this was already started. I would be surprised if it wasn't. But I wanted to discuss the topic of who is everyone's Favorite Jedi or Sith from all time?

Mine is Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader. I think he is one of the strongest with the Force. I like how while he was young he was the only human who could build and race a podracer. I also admire how even after he fell so deep into the dark side, there was still good in him and it came out before he died.

Not sure if any thread like this was already started. I would be surprised if it wasn't. But I wanted to discuss the topic of who is everyone's Favorite Jedi or Sith from all time?

Mine is Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader. I think he is one of the strongest with the Force. I like how while he was young he was the only human who could build and race a podracer. I also admire how even after he fell so deep into the dark side, there was still good in him and it came out before he died.

I found one like this after posting this..sigh..

Jedi: My toon in TOR. Level 50 Miraluka Guardian who has the coolest comeback line in the game:

"My eyes are the Force, and you can't hide for long."

Sith: Darth Zash. She's sexy. She's sassy. She's conniving,

and even though she ends up looking like the crypt keeper right before I had to kill her, she sticks around in Khem Val's body and actually offers some worthwhile advice.

Those are my faves in the game.

My faves of all time are Jedi: Empatojayos Brand, and Sith: Darth Talon (<3)

Hmm. Exar Kun is probably my favorite Sith, seconded by Darth Malgus (only the real bad guys kill their poor wounded masters). Favorite Jedi? Parius, my Character. "Sounds like things are headed in a dark direction *Strokes chin thoughtfully, despite having no facial hair*". From the movies, it's between Anakin and, well, though he wasn't in the movie, the Zabrak Jedi from the opening cinematic in SWTOR. He put up a heck of a fight :sy_lightside:

Jedi: Jaina Solo. Head strong, powerful, not afraid to speak her mind and one damn good pilot.

Sith: Vestara Khai of the Lost Tribe. Manipulative, strong int he Force for her age and no matter how much she would like to become a Jedi and stay with Ben Skywalker she can't quit being Sith.

Jedi: My toon in TOR. Level 50 Miraluka Guardian who has the coolest comeback line in the game:

"My eyes are the Force, and you can't hide for long."

Sith: Darth Zash. She's sexy. She's sassy. She's conniving,

and even though she ends up looking like the crypt keeper right before I had to kill her, she sticks around in Khem Val's body and actually offers some worthwhile advice.

Those are my faves in the game.

My faves of all time are Jedi: Empatojayos Brand, and Sith: Darth Talon (<3)

"We'll try not to splatter any blood on you Ma'am" and "My fist may have negotiated with his face a little" are still my all time favorite lines in the game.

I gotta go with Corran Horn for Jedi and maybe Unnamed Sith Warrior (player character) for Sith, he's a complete BAMF as a Darksider.

Jedi: Jaina Solo. Head strong, powerful, not afraid to speak her mind and one damn good pilot.

Sith: Vestara Khai of the Lost Tribe. Manipulative, strong int he Force for her age and no matter how much she would like to become a Jedi and stay with Ben Skywalker she can't quit being Sith.

I like these choices. My favorite Jedi would be Jacen Solo and favorite Sith would be Darth Caedus. Jacen has always been my number one character overall.