What Cartel Pack Items Would You Like to See Directly for Sale?

IMO the in-game economy is a mess. I think paying 30+ mil for anything is ridiculous. I don't have patience for that. I decided to create this thread to see what items you guys would like for direct sale that you currently don't have.

These are my white whales that I'd like to buy directly with saved CC:

1. Senya Tirall's Lightsaber
  2. Satele Shan's Armor Set
  3. Imperator's Command Hoverchair

Edited by Talon_strikes

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO the in-game economy is a mess. I think paying 30+ mil for anything is ridiculous. I don't have patience for that. I decided to create this thread to see what items you guys would like for direct sale that you currently don't have.

Well, I have the sabre and the armour set unlocked somewhere in my collections.

I even paid robber's fees on the GTN for the Satele Shan armour. (40 million for the chest, 35 million for the legs - or it might have been the boots, don't remember - about a million each for the other parts.)

So,

I don't have patience for that.

Here's your problem. Really.

I even paid robber's fees on the GTN for the Satele Shan armour. (40 million for the chest, 35 million for the legs - or it might have been the boots, don't remember - about a million each for the other parts.)

So,

No, not really. I'd just rather actually play the game than, let's say, stare at the GTN all day long and risk losing the few credits I do make.

So,

I know, really.

No, just no for the Imperator's Command Hoverchair. I'd rather see Pvp Season rewards on direct sale than people getting their grubby hands on rare items from the cartel rep vendors for a 'pittance'.

Edited by Willjb

No, not really. I'd just rather actually play the game than, let's say, stare at the GTN all day long and risk losing the few credits I do make.

Then play the effing game, and earn (evil word, I know) those credits. Get in a group with guildies and do H2s - you'll get millions easily(1). Staring at the GTN doesn't make any credits, so it won't help you get the items.

Or spend those CCs on items that will sell for credits on the GTN. Unopened hypercrates or supercrates or packs, various kinds of unlocks and boosters, that sort of thing. Then use those credits to buy the thing you want.

(1) Not *instantly*, but definitely easily.

^So, basically, in summary, another: WAH~ I want it and I want it Now thread.

I know, really.

No, just no for the Imperator's Command Hoverchair. I'd rather see Pvp Season rewards on direct sale than people getting their grubby hands on rare items from the cartel rep vendors for a 'pittance'.

Special Snowflake Syndrome at its finest. :rolleyes:

And hell NO to that. Cartel items are completely different from high-end PvP (and PvE) rewards. They should NEVER go up for direct sale. All I do in this game is PvP and that would be a slap in the face to the few competitive PvP'ers that are left in this game.

Pretty much, IMO.

You couldn't be any more wrong.

"And I'm willing to pay a premium price so that BW can continue to profit " thread.

Direct Sale items have been requested by many subscribers who are tired of the disappointment of buying packs and hypercrates. Recent CM items have shown that BW is interested in exploring these options.

Edited by JediRelentless

"And I'm willing to pay a premium price so that BW can continue to profit " thread.

And how in the world does the way I spend my money or any other customer spend theirs on what we want to affect you? :rolleyes:

BTW, I am modestly comfortable getting referral clicks and CC from my security key and sub so I'm pretty sure I wouldn't need to buy any CC from BW for any direct sale that I am interested in. When the Arbiter's Lightsaber hit direct sale I couldn't afford it, but even if I could I most likely wouldn't have bought it. There's much better CM items out there IMO for me to save up for and purchase with complimentary CC.

And how in the world does the way I spend my money or any other customer spend theirs on what we want to affect you? :rolleyes.

You totally misunderstood my statement.

If you were paying attention you would have noticed that I'm in support of the CM having more frequent Direct Sale opportunities.

Edited by JediRelentless

Here's my wish-list for direct purchase items. I would pay money for these:

* Cartel Certificates

* Packs of reputation items

* Statue of Eternal Grace decoration

* Contraband Slot Machine

* Slot Machine: Kingpin's Mark

* Art: Nerfs decoration

* Makeb Gazebo decoration

* Galactic Alliance Statue

* Nautolan Pyrotechnics Expert

* An Akk Dog companion

* Satele Shan's armor set

If we're talking about anything we'd like to see added:

* A set of tattoos that can apply to human characters

* A set of new Miraluka mask options

* A set of new Twi'lek skin color options

* A set of new stronghold decoration NPCs

* A set of utility items for a stronghold (IE: training dummy, mission terminal, guild MOD display)

* A set of new stronghold labels

Special Snowflake Syndrome at its finest. :rolleyes:

And hell NO to that. Cartel items are completely different from high-end PvP (and PvE) rewards. They should NEVER go up for direct sale. All I do in this game is PvP and that would be a slap in the face to the few competitive PvP'ers that are left in this game.

You couldn't be any more wrong.

Items from rare vendors should NEVER be thrown to direct sale. It's a slap to the face of people who were subbed and getting the rep WHEN THE PACK ACTUALLY CAME OUT. Just because self-entitled ^Johnny-come-lately creates another WAH~ I want Now thread doesn't mean you can reasonably expect veteran players to cave in so you can get old rare rep vendor stuff (stronghold weapons, hoverchairs, CE vendor stuff/old rep! (WTH), etc.) and on the cheap, too, at that. Next, you'll be trying to get your grubby hands on the pre-order crystal... again!!

Putting ALL the cream of the crop items for direct sale like Defiant Vented Lightsaber is also wrong as you discourage whales from buying many hypercrates when ^Johnny-come-latelies can just WAH about it and get it later for a fraction of what the whales shelled out for it on average. A few things NO I wouldn't put on direct sale ever, including hoverchairs, as old packs are brought back and people can keep getting them that way, instead of the ^Original Post with his self-entitled hand out expecting to get everything on the cheap because he is too lazy to go out & feels he's a special exception to everything to actually "EARN" (<*gasp, forbidden word) it like everyone else.

I can compromise on some things (with the absolute limit being Sith Recluse set, lightsaber pikes - MAYBE~) but the most coveted stuff (Defiant Vented weapons, Revan Holostatue, Malgus/Satele holostatues, Imperator's Hoverchair, Stronghold/ ALL Rep Vendor stuff, and the like) >> ABSOLUTELY [[[NO]]].

You got the Unstable Lightsaber, Lightning Weapon Tuning, Music Therapy Droid - talk about RIDICULOUSLY spoiled and entitled fast^ (to the self-entitled WAH'ers who support this thread^).

Edited by Willjb

Interstellar Regulator’s Blaster Dorn.

I'm sure I'll think of more. Some of these items I only own on one account.

@Devs I think the Direct Sale Combo Bundle is a very good idea. Please continue to offer us more of them.

A specific armor set, 2 specific weapons and a specific mount from a previous pack sounds real good.

Or 1 specific weapon, 2 specific armor sets and a specific color crystal bundled as a single item.

Edited by JediRelentless

In my experience, people who have to resort to insults and name-calling never have a well-reasoned, intelligent opinion worth reading. I'm very glad that most of the contributors to this thread have good and useful comments to add to the conversation.

Please excuse me while I log in and buy a direct market Companion that I didn't get out of a pack. ;)

In my experience, people who have to resort to insults and name-calling never have a well-reasoned, intelligent opinion worth reading. I'm very glad that most of the contributors to this thread have good and useful comments to add to the conversation.

Please excuse me while I log in and buy a direct market Companion that I didn't get out of a pack. ;)

You mean like the OP! (*first sentence) Good reasoning (*snickers.)

"most of the contributors" - you mean those posting on this self-entitled WAHfest thread with their hands out and their Santa's wishlist

I hope you get a lame warbot; it'd be fitting.

Edited by Willjb