[IMP] <Evil Deeds Inc> Recruiting for HM/NiM Progression

apjung

<Evil Deeds Inc> is currently recruiting active, mature, and skilled players for our progression groups.

We are in need of 1 Merc or Sorc Healer for our Progression Group. We raid on Wed/Fri/Sat at 10:30 PM PST. If you are interested, but feel you aren't geared enough to do so that isn't a problem. Can let us know and we will work something out.

You can contact us in game on Jung, Skunkworks, or Auragasm for more info. Can also pm me.

You can also check out our website now. It is still under construction!

http://www.edi.enjin.com

Edited by apjung

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I recently joined Evil Deeds Inc with a handful of friends and have to say this is a well led, mature, and fun raiding guild.

Our group is currently seeking a tank or ranged dps close to nim ready. Our specific ops group (just 1 of 3) raids Mon/Wed/Thurs 7:30-10:30 pacific. See our website Evil Deeds Inc or contact Kid'Buu or Raggnaros in game.

Hi I am Malg/Kid'buu. We run 7:30-10:30 Wed/Thur/Mon, 9 hrs total. We are currently looking for 1 person, ether a tank/Rdps with a clense/ops dps. We will only accept mains since we try and be that hardcore of a raid group, and we use vent. PST malgenek or Kid'buu For more information

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...