Looking for a rping buddy on Star Forge

Chasaskan

Hi all. I've got the itch to rp in Swtor. I rped some in LotRO with a person I met there, I played a Dwarf Guardian and she played a Elf Ministrel. Man that was fun. So I'm looking for sorta the same thing. I don't fancy joining a rping guild. I have never been in one, and I am happy with the guilds I am in for PvE content.

So what I'm looking for is like a private 1 on 1 rping buddy. I'm generally open to anything. I most likely would want to rp on my male Jedi Knight, or my female Sith Warrior, or my male Sith Inquisitor. I have a better sense of personalities for those 3, although I do have other characters available, I would need to develop a sheet for them. I also am open to cross faction rping, for like example, an Imperial character with one of my Republic characters.

Characters I have:

Male Jedi Knight (better sense of personality)

Female Jedi Knight

Male Jedi Consular

Female Jedi Consular (currently on Tython)

Female smuggler

Female trooper

Female Sith warrior (better sense of personality)

Male Sith Inquisitor (better sense of personality)

Female Bouty Hunter

Male Imperial Agent

One thing I would like to note - I play my characters LS, with a few DS choices here and there.

I have Discord as well.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
If anyone on this thread is looking to rp, i am very new to it, but i want to learn. I have been away from swtor for awhile but im trying to get back into it. Figured rp would be a good way to do that. Possibly start new characters from scratch?

• 1 month later...
I play a male Imperial Agent, but I'm on Satele Shan. I'd definitely be interested in rping, haven't done any rping in an mmo - mostly was in prose type before this, but I'd dig Imperial or cross-faction stuff as well. I've been playing my guy as mostly LS / neutral.