New Title for Agent?

IramUnleashed

The end of Onslaught really should have granted some titles. The Trooper gets promoted, but no new title.

Yes, the Trooper *does* get a new title. Of course, the said trooper gets that title while playing through KotFE, at the end of Chapter XI. You are promoted to Colonel "posthumously" during your time in carbonite, and are awarded the title as you complete the chapter. The "promotion" you "get" during Onslaught is, in fact, just the transformation of the "posthumous" honourary promotion into an official promotion.

Yes, the Trooper *does* get a new title. Of course, the said trooper gets that title while playing through KotFE, at the end of Chapter XI. You are promoted to Colonel "posthumously" during your time in carbonite, and are awarded the title as you complete the chapter. The "promotion" you "get" during Onslaught is, in fact, just the transformation of the "posthumous" honourary promotion into an official promotion.

Oh, wow. I did not know this thread was about titles that are granted during FE, and not about titles that are not granted at the end of Onslaught. And yet my Commando, that returned to the Republic, resumed their tour of service, and was officially recognized as a Colonel does not have the title. And I guess the threads on these forums and on Reddit about other people who never received the title either can take comfort in knowing that there was a chance to get it in FE, but if you missed it not to worry because the Republic will officially recognize your character as a Colonel you will just never be able to get the title.

Oh, and what about those Jedi that were created with a token. They are recognized as a Master in the Order at the end of Onslaught, but never get the title of Master. It is almost like, mind blowing idea here, there could be a reason to grant some titles at the end of Onslaught since there are: 1) some new titles such as Keeper for Agents, and 2) titles that can be missed for numerous reasons.

Edited by ceryxp

Ya man I just ran through it on my smuggler, there's no Commodore title. It would of (and totally should have) been cool if they actually gave us title. Like the BH gets "Hunter," I'm hoping they're coming soon!

Oh, wow. I did not know this thread was about titles that are granted during FE, and not about titles that are not granted at the end of Onslaught.

It's not. However, since the logical title to give a Trooper is the one that was given(1) during FE, it's questionable to assert that the Trooper doesn't get it *at*all*.

That said, It's probably a good idea to grant the relevant titles to all classes that play through that point in Onslaught, even if they (could have) already had it from before.

(1) Subject to some bugs about people playing through the chapter and not getting it.