Is the Outlander still a citizen of the Republic or the Empire?

DAWUSS

I'm kinda wondering at this point. It wouldn't surprise me if this was actually no longer the case.

The Outlander isn't just the Outlander, remember. The Outlander was also the Empire's Wrath, the Hero of Tython, the commander of Havoc Squad, the Bar'sen'thor, etc. The paperwork means nothing. They're still legends within their home faction.

If you're asking if the Sith Warrior could stroll through the streets of Coruscant, I doubt it.

Edited by Stultophobe

I'm kinda wondering at this point. It wouldn't surprise me if this was actually no longer the case.

The Trooper is technically no longer a citizen of the Republic.

The Trooper has been declared dead. (Source: Aric Jorgan, Chapter XI.)

The Bounty Hunter is not a citizen of the Empire.

The Bounty Hunter says explicitly on a number of occasions: "I'm not an Imperial." It is therefore fair to say that the BH was *never* a citizen of the Empire.

It's probably reasonable to suggest that the Smuggler is in the same boat as the BH, and certainly if he picks one of the options in the end of his story.

The Agent is an Imperial, but some choices in the story suggest that at the end (before going to SoR, even), he might not be.

The Sith and Jedi don't have any of these doubts about their citizenship *during* their stories, but it isn't clear to me whether anyone except Lana and Theron actually believes the character is still alive during those five years.

The Sith and Jedi don't have any of these doubts about their citizenship *during* their stories, but it isn't clear to me whether anyone except Lana and Theron actually believes the character is still alive during those five years.

If you romanced Nadia, in her KotfE letter she says that she can still feel your presence and is trying to rally the Rift Alliance to find you, so she knows that the Consular is alive.

On the other hand, Temple was this close to finding out that the Agent was still alive, but she chickened out of talking to Lana at the last minute because she wasn't sure if Lana would turn on her for being an untrained Force-sensitive.

If you romanced Nadia, in her KotfE letter she says that she can still feel your presence and is trying to rally the Rift Alliance to find you, so she knows that the Consular is alive.

On the other hand, Temple was this close to finding out that the Agent was still alive, but she chickened out of talking to Lana at the last minute because she wasn't sure if Lana would turn on her for being an untrained Force-sensitive.

Is that a chicken out? Temple can't save you, if Lana kills her. To big a risk, when most Sith would kill her.

Is that a chicken out? Temple can't save you, if Lana kills her. To big a risk, when most Sith would kill her.

I could've worded that better. You're right that Temple isn't chickening out, she's just being pragmatic. How would she know if Lana would spare her or not? The point that I was trying to make was that she was VERY close to finding out that the Agent was still alive. But hey, better for her to be alive for you to find again than cut down for not training as Sith.

Side note: How cool would it be if, during the 5 years, Temple met a Sith who, instead of killing her, trained her as his/her apprentice? That way, when she eventually returns, she would use a lightsaber and Force powers, just like Guss does.

I could've worded that better. You're right that Temple isn't chickening out, she's just being pragmatic. How would she know if Lana would spare her or not? The point that I was trying to make was that she was VERY close to finding out that the Agent was still alive. But hey, better for her to be alive for you to find again than cut down for not training as Sith.

Side note: How cool would it be if, during the 5 years, Temple met a Sith who, instead of killing her, trained her as his/her apprentice? That way, when she eventually returns, she would use a lightsaber and Force powers, just like Guss does.

I would like it :) Just like how I like that Guss becomes one.

Depending on when she'd of approached Lana. I don't think Lana would of given two craps and would of taken all the help she could get from the Agent's crew to find the Agent at that point.

Depending on when she'd of approached Lana. I don't think Lana would of given two craps and would of taken all the help she could get from the Agent's crew to find the Agent at that point.

You are likely right, however, in the Sith Empire, it would still be a huge risk. Almost 30 years of her witnessing what happens to those with a little force ability and sent to Korriban.