This is why premades are a MUST KEEP

Pullzar

well lets see. my group and i actually LIKE huttball, and we enjoy it WITHOUT having to do any of the stupid crap the griefer grps like to do. So, that being said, its late, my friends are all sleep, im solo but of course im Q'd up all night for it. I actually thought it might have been broken, since id had ten matches in a row, no huttball. And what happens the second i finally get into one? some *****#0%$ does nothing but get the ball, and pass it to the opposite team, REPEATEDLY...

and some of u wanna take AWAY premade groups!?!>?!>

what are u thinking!?!?

Edited by Notannos
use of word retard and rude comments

I think the issue with Huttball is that it requires more coordination than the other WZs. Screaming east/west works ok. Describing where you're standing waiting for a pass? No.

Huttball is the one WZ where a Premade using TS should always beat a PUG. In the others you have an uphill struggle but can win. In Huttball? Good luck.

The solution? Don't do PUG vs Premade at Huttball.

as i stated.. my group (hence, not normally a pug) is asleep. either way, u still cant fully 8v8 with ur 8man premade. and theres always ONE... (insert word i shouldnt say, here) who seems like they almost TRY to screw it up. And, whil i definitely do understand the coordination is difficult, its even more, INCREDIBLY difficult, to pass UP a level, to the ONLY open guy, on the opposite team, three times in a row.... The odds of that actually happening, dont exist...

i want to play smurfs huttball, i have the right to choose the pace at which play it.

i would like just two different queue, one with solos, one with groups

groups are often ultra pro premades like you, solos could be easy going players like me

you go pro, you have fun

i go elder, i have fun

we go together, you feel sexually powerful, i won't have fun

lol, im not ultra pro anything. my grps consists of myself, Cbo, and Stav, that in itself is really only three people, but we tend to control the flow of the game a bit better than a ful pug. Im just tired of seeing folks cry that premades need to go away, when theres no real way to get rid of, or stop people from doing asinine things in game. such as passing the ball to the other team, yanking ur own teammates into the fire, etc. Whatever Mr. Cowboy hat up ther posted, i think hes just goin off and not reading whats actually there.

No, stupid.

Im not stupid for voicing MY option

We don't want to "take away" your premade groups.

Plz note i specifically said "some of you" not all of u, not the majority of u, not even a percentage of you. but the fact still stands, SOME people are calling for premades to be gone entirely. read thru some of the forums links, and this is undeniable.

We just want a way to queue solo and only face other solo queuers.

Im all for dual Q'ing. never said i wasnt.

Breathe buddy, its not the end of the world, just my personal opinion. and ive a right to it. dont like that? talk to God