October Pre Orders Get In Here!

BaskaN

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Realistically once they get past the July preorders it should start going rather quickly...

Conservative estimate that 50% of preorders happened in July. If that's the case and it takes them 2 days to get through all of July's preorders.. then it would take 2 days to get ALL of the rest of the pre-orders in.

I'd guess that by the weekend everyone will be in.

Finnaly a thread worth posting in.. and it will be correctified info aswell!

4th of October!

I mistakingly placed myself in the september list, but .. it wouldn't be all that wrong? I mean, it's just four days off!

Edited by Naineh

3th oct, preordered it 8th august but couldnt redeem it because first site was down then it asked security question i never filled(took screenshot of them) and customer support took me 14days to answer useless ****, so i made new account on october and redeemed it... pretty ****ed up

Feel bad for you. I pre-ordered around Mid-September and did the same thing and didn't register mine till Nov. 14th. So I feel your pain though yours a bit worse. :(

Thanks, but it's okay. When you get to a certain age, days seem to go by rather quickly, no matter what you're waiting for.

3th oct, preordered it 8th august but couldnt redeem it because first site was down then it asked security question i never filled(took screenshot of them) and customer support took me 14days to answer useless ****, so i made new account on october and redeemed it... pretty ****ed up

this whole wave thing is pretty ****ed up. Did you see livestreams? Servers are literally EMPTY..

I pre-ordered in Sept but the code didn't arrive until October 7th. Had issues with connecting to the SWTOR website so didn't get registered until October 14th!! *sigh*

@Alex_Star: Love your optimism! I hope you're right. Would love to spend the weekend in-game. Much better than my current plans of washing my hair and polishing silver...