Dark vs. Light Event

EricMusco

Victor’s Titan Turret Tank Mount? where is it? Darth Hexid...where is it? i finished legendary on Progenitor, i'm about to finish legendary on The Red Eclipse and STILL didnt get those!!! So???

RTFTOS... ;)

http://www.swtor.com/blog/dark-vs.-light-event-and-rewards-blog

All Rewards, and Their Delivery

The most important part of any event is when you get your rewards! Let’s review each individual Level, what their rewards are and when you can expect to receive them. Similar to a PvP Ranked Season, many of the rewards are going to come at the end of the event. When reviewing the list below, any reward that is noted with * you will receive at the end of the event later this fall. All other rewards you will earn as soon as you complete the Dark vs. Light level to which the reward is attached.

Shade Stalker Runt Mini-pet*

[...]

Victorious Trailblazer’s Bike Mount*

[...]

Victorious Trailblazer’s Armor Set*

[...]

Darth Hexid or Master Ranos Companion*

[...]

Victor’s Titan Turret Tank Mount*

Victorious Titan’s Armor Set*

So... any questions?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You want to finish legendary on 2 servers? Talk about commitment :eek:

You'll get the rewards on all characters you have ever created or will create in the future once the event comes at a close. You'll only get one of the 2 companions though: as of now it appears Ranos is winning (all dark vs light choices on all servers determine which companion will be unlocked)

Eternal on one server was more than enough for me. I might hit Tier 2 on my backup server but that's only if I feel like it and right now, I'm done with any event grind as it really burnt me out. I haven't done every class story or everything but there's something decidedly not fun about the whole thing. I really want the Chiss companion, she looks really unique and this would allow me to have the perfect LS/DS combo as far as Ranos for my light sided characters and using Shae for my dark sided ones.

Is there any chance of Gree event for all those of us slowpokes who missed previous ones?

This ^ and if not will the event come back?

I totally thought the event was a pvp event. I just dismissed as something not worth doing until just recently in a flashpoint leveling up and someone had the xp armor on, I liked the look of it and when I inspected was amazed.

I asked about and they said the DVL event. Kicking myself so hard right now because it was on the last day of the gree event and I didn't even know I had to do it until I looked on dulfy about it.

If they could have bounty, rak and gree in the last week all together would be awesome for us slow pokes :)

This ^ and if not will the event come back?

I totally thought the event was a pvp event. I just dismissed as something not worth doing until just recently in a flashpoint leveling up and someone had the xp armor on, I liked the look of it and when I inspected was amazed.

I asked about and they said the DVL event. Kicking myself so hard right now because it was on the last day of the gree event and I didn't even know I had to do it until I looked on dulfy about it.

If they could have bounty, rak and gree in the last week all together would be awesome for us slow pokes :)

You don't need Gree to get the complete XP set, just to Champion and to Eternal to get the companion.

is there an official statement on how they will handle dark vs light achievements or do they simply end the event when the new addon is released? Could not find any proper info but I and many others want to know if we can still finish dark vs light achievements and claim rewards in the near future, even after the uprising event and new addon or will dark vs light simply end as well?

I really don't understand how they can leave us hanging like this and if they simply end it all, I can see a huge wave of reasonable complaints hitting their fan. I hope they don't screw this up.

If the majority of their player base is really made up by casual players, I can't see how they could have finished in time if even I couldn't.

Edited by Psykrom

is there an official statement on how they will handle dark vs light achievements or do they simply end the event when the new addon is released? Could not find any proper info but I and many others want to know if we can still finish dark vs light achievements and claim rewards in the near future, even after the uprising event and new addon or will dark vs light simply end as well?

I really don't understand how they can leave us hanging like this and if they simply end it all, I can see a huge wave of reasonable complaints hitting their fan. I hope they don't screw this up.

If the majority of their player base is really made up by casual players, I can't see how they could have finished in time if even I couldn't.

If they do that then the event is hardly "ending" is it?

The only way they can do this is on the 29th you can no longer gain the achievements. Sure, it'll annoy people, but otherwise everyone can just create DvL characters and complete the achievements years after the vent has finished.

I get the impression that "DvL" characters simply become normal once the event finishes, so with no characters existing with the "DvL flag" come the 29th, there will be no way of completing them.

I know the DvL event will finish the 29th. I still left to do the 5 Operations but assuming the HM wont be available due to the weekly rotation. Are the SM also awarding the "Dragonslayer" acheivement? Are these daily and not weekly as HM?

Thanks!

I'm not sure what you're trying to say. Each SM, HM and NiM boss can be done once per week. You can finish Dragonslayer in a week.

I know the DvL event will finish the 29th. I still left to do the 5 Operations but assuming the HM wont be available due to the weekly rotation. Are the SM also awarding the "Dragonslayer" acheivement? Are these daily and not weekly as HM?

Thanks!

Yes, the SM Ops bosses award Dragonslayer. I finished the achievement a while ago with my guild we typically only do the Daily SM Ops.

Still not sure what you were saying though. You know you can enter any op at any time except when locked out right?

Yeah they just can't get loot I believe like WoW, well atleast on the bosses the neutrals respawn though

Edited by Theeko

I'm done with all the DvL...wow what an accomplishment to see that tracking meter to 100% to include Legendary Level. Felt so great and wouldn't have done it without the help of a great guild and good friends that restore the faith from me on GF.

Thanks to all who assisted me in game and what a great feeling! Congratulations to all who did this as well :)

I'm done with all the DvL...wow what an accomplishment to see that tracking meter to 100% to include Legendary Level. Felt so great and wouldn't have done it without the help of a great guild and good friends that restore the faith from me on GF.

'Gratz! I've seen you chasing that ring for awhile.

Still struggling with Rishi (end-boss), Manaan (puddle guy), and Korriban (droid) myself. Going to try to knock one or more of those off tonight. The only other mild worry I have is finding enough people to go kill Draxus (DF).

Sorry if this has been answered already, but does the event end at 12:01 am on Tuesday or 11:59 pm on Tuesday?

4:00am PST on Tuesday.

The DvL event will end when the servers go offline for maintenance. You have up until the last second. Good luck!

Details:

DATE: 29 November 2016

TIME: 4AM PST - 8AM PST (1200 - 1600 GMT)

VERSION: 5.0