Toggle Hood Option

OrionLives

So I understand there has been alot of discussion about this and I know it is a small concern for SWTOR. I have been a subscriber for about 6 months now and I have really gotten into this game. I would just like to ask if there would be any sort of "toggle hood option" anytime soon. I think it would really bring the aesthetics to life in the character window. I thought I would throw this Idea out there.

Per the preview on Dulfy - the new gear for the Tython/Korriban Flashpoints will include two different versions of the chest-pieces: one with a hood up, one with it down.

It's not definitive proof, but I would say this is a very strong indication that they are not pursuing a hood toggle option - we probably won't be seeing this feature anytime soon.

Edited by DarthDymond

Per the preview on Dulfy - the new gear for the Tython/Korriban Flashpoints will include two different versions of the chest-pieces: one with a hood up, one with it down.

It's not definitive proof, but I would say this is a very strong indication that they are not pursuing a hood toggle option - we probably won't be seeing this feature anytime soon.

"NEVER" sounds more appropriate, at least when it comes to vestments already available since launch or were not designed taking into account such likely feature.