A Lie about Bastion .

Besta

Recently on the forums some people from Bastion claim that Ranked pvp on the Bastion

happens almost 24/7 and there are lots of teams doing it every day and with the

transfers, Bastion expects about 5-6 teams from all over the world to come

and it will be even more great.I am playing on the Bastion , but in the same time i kinda

got tired of this on every forum i go, since i know its not the truth.

We should make a list of rated teams on Bastion. It will help the people who are looking to transfer.

These are the teams that I know. I play late so if there are day time teams running please mention yourselves.

PUBS

Crescendo

Don't Panic

Synergy

Crits and Giggles

Alpha Republic

bashed by convicts

Elite

ARC

IMPS

MVP

Strictly Business

Nothing Personal

Pain Train

Galactic Council

dar'nala was harder

seraphic nexus

Infinite darkness

PS

If you are new please don't get discouraged after losing a few because you will lose at first.

On the Bastion are only 3 ranked teams left:Its MVP, Crits and Gigles and Dont panic.... On some servers there are not even

that much( Bioware did everything to kill this game).The List above is pure Lie, since some of these guilds do not even exist

(merged/has 2-3 people e.t.c) and the majority of them are not playing ranked on regular base. You can take any guild from that List(but 3)

and they do 1 ranked warzone a week some week and none another week.For example i have never seen infinite darkness or seraphic in ranked and there are few Aussie guilds

in that list, that play 5 am pst-10 am pst.

So. Ranked pvp on the Bastion is like this: MVP farms Crits and Gigles 4 days a week( usaly its 1-2 hours, since nobody likes to get raped everyday for more than couple hours)

and if Dont panic takes 1-2 ppl from synergy,they que at 11 pm pst,so ranked pvp happens about 4 days a week and 90% of time its mvp vs crits,where crits never won a single game

and if one of these teams is in Q at 11 pst and Dont panic has more than 5 ppl online its 2-4 games more.There are quet a few streamers on the bastion, where you can see

how it works ,you can check streams of justboddies or maniac and 90% of it is regular pvp with few ranked warzones not even every day.

P.S. If you like to do ranked pvp and you are on some western pve server, where ranked pvp is even more dead than on the Bastion( it used to be good btw, not atm) you might consider to transfer here

and get to mvp if you are good to farm crits or get in crits to be farmed(even thou ,i would say crits got improved) but if you are in the eastern timezone, dont even bother, since ranked pvp starts at 1-2 am est

, it happens irregulary and mostly made of 2 teams( dont panic Q'ing at 2-3 am est).

P.P.S. You dont have to believe me ,just because i am posting it, but you can check the people from bastion, who is streaming and it will be clear for you, that people who claim Bastion a pvp haeven in dead game

simply lie to you to lure you to Bastion,they hope it can change the dead game on one particular server and it's Very selfish in my opinion, that's the reason ,i made this thread.

Edited by Besta

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how it has "Infinite Darkness" on the list. I thought maybe there was another guild with the same name. But if i google infinite darkness and bastion, the only thing I get is the posts claiming we're on the Bastion.

That makes it seem like you are desperate for transfers, because we have no intention of transferring to the Bastion.

Edited by RyanReagan

Disgruntled Russian is mad because we absorbed the better members of his guild and he's not good enough to get an invite to the party.

Queues be poppin; drama be droppin, all day on The Bastion.

More vhudka for your tears, Hyssant?

Edited by Morde_

Dont flatter yourself. You guys are farm material anyway. There is a team call infinite darkness on the bastion that queues up once in a while. Maybe you should have been more creative with your guild name.

Google is flattering me. Try it. No mention of any guild on the Bastion. Not a Mr Robot hit. Not a forums post by someone in the Bastion's "Infinite Darkness."

http://bit.ly/16KNCqr

Edited by RyanReagan

Google is flattering me. Try it. No mention of any guild on the Bastion. Not a Mr Robot hit. Not a forums post by someone in the Bastion's "Infinite Darkness."

Think there was a typo at some point. Pretty sure "Into The Darkness" is the guild they are attempting to reference, not Infinite Darkness. But I haven't run Rated on The Bastion in ages, so who knows.

I like how it has "Infinite Darkness" on the list. I thought maybe there was another guild with the same name. But if i google infinite darkness and bastion, the only thing I get is the posts claiming we're on the Bastion.

That makes it seem like you are desperate for transfers, because we have no intention of transferring to the Bastion.

This made me lol