Very dissapointing,

Every flash point after Black Talon has been Redundant boring and no challenge at all.. no cut scenes rlly very lil alignment choices , and just flat out not fun...

I've done Blck Talon

i've done Athiss

I've done Hammer Station and Black Talon is the only fun challenging one kind of. This needs to change

Edited by bloodspray

black talon and hammer station are the only ones i've done. however i can agree that black talon is the better of the 2. much more story driven, thus the conversations (what was supposed to separate TOR from the rest) are more prominent. longer. and it's not longer in the typical "let's make it take 20 minutes to kill each mob" long. it's just a lengthy adventure altogether.

however, hammer station did have nice bosses. despite the lack of content, i was impressed by them.

While I'm not super pissed about it or anything, I have to agree. Esseles/Black Talon are both done really well, while everything after so far that I've seen (Hammer Station and Athiss) are all pretty cut and paste kill the trash mobs and then the boss. Granted, it's nice that crew skills come into account since you can use slicing and such to get extra treasure or bypass certain areas. But the lack of dialogue (SWTOR's main feature) is rather disappointing.

Guys... keep in mind you've all done like 3 flashpoints. When i was your age, er ... level, back in beta, we ddin't have Hammer. It was a welcome gap-filler of a flashpoint. And athiss? didn't have that either back in the day.

They also offer a shorter less-story-driven option for hardmodes at end-game.

Now what you guys are going to like is stuff like "The Foundry", "Directive 7" "Battle for Illum". There are more conversation-using story-driven flashpoints up to 50. But yes, BT stands alone compared to the 2 that come after it.

Ive found Arthis fun and Mandalorian Raiders a bit of a challenge at level 25/26 group

Try that one. There are 2 boss(s) fights that are pretty challenging to lock down aggro and also stay on the damage that happens in them.

I also think that the instances having things in them for crafters is different and pretty neat. So far, Ive noticed an extra boss with a biochem as well as fighting pets, scavenger getting shortcuts and pets, slicers getting shortcuts and I think a bonus boss with an arctifact dude. I also found a couple areas that I could use my force leap to get to an area otherwise not accessible and there were loot boxes there.

I was also very impressed of how fun Black talon is, even after doing it my fifth time I still find it interesting to see who picks what and what the different classes can say.

Needless to say Athiss and Hammer Station were huge letdowns for me, no conversations whatsoever, just some quick and rather bland moral opportunities but nothing else.

I really think these need to be remade, I understand that other players might dislike having to do conversations etc but it wouldn't be hard to just turn those off for the groups that just do it for the gear. This game has great story and it's disappointing to see that the one place where group conversations really comes into play doesn't have it.

I really hope that what Suzina says is true and that I get to experience more flashpoints like Black Talon

Story wise, BT has been the best I've done so far. Hammer Station was easy, and honestly too short. Athiss, was great in terms of fun though. The first boss is a joke, but the Beat of Vodal, and Vodal himself are great fights. Still think its a bit too easy, we did it with 3 level 21's and a companion (Khem Val for the beast, and mako for last boss)

Story wise, BT has been the best I've done so far. Hammer Station was easy, and honestly too short. Athiss, was great in terms of fun though. The first boss is a joke, but the Beat of Vodal, and Vodal himself are great fights. Still think its a bit too easy, we did it with 3 level 21's and a companion (Khem Val for the beast, and mako for last boss)

Mandalor Raiders is a bit tougher but I think they are fun atleast.

Edited by Soluss