Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

You Have Been Replaced

Yeldah_
01.30.2019 , 01:36 AM | #1
Nice job BioWare and Electronic Atrocities, between the pair of you I now steer clear of any games that either of you make. I have just gone out and purchased a few games to replace this one (which you ruined for me). Don't worry, I made sure that none of those titles were connected to either of you so you didn't get a dime. You're welcome. It is comforting to know that there are still some companies out there dedicated to making a good product and not focused on extracting money for shareholders. Unsurprisingly neither of you fall into that category. Until you prove that you can admit your mistakes and put them right you won't be dipping into my wallet again. Your sneaky business tactics and disdain for your customers is going to be the end of you.
APAC And Proud

SteveTheCynic
01.30.2019 , 01:49 AM | #2
OK, all the best, give your stuff to Tora on your way out, have fun, all the other blah blah blah.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

tahol
01.30.2019 , 02:49 AM | #3
I'm sure everyone in EA/BioWare is now crying their eyes out, just because your post. Not. Also, can I have your stuff?

Ylliarus
01.30.2019 , 03:47 AM | #4
Funny, because there's probably someone out there who subscribed to the game the moment you made this post and left so... actually...

It's you who has been replaced
The SWTOR Revitalization Petition
This MMO deserves a revitalization, by receiving more funding, resources, manpower and publicity. If you agree with this, sign the petition to EA and Disney here!
And here is my referral link.

SteveTheCynic
01.30.2019 , 06:08 AM | #5
I see that I am not the only sympathy-deficient person on this thread.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

Ylliarus
01.30.2019 , 06:18 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
I see that I am not the only sympathy-deficient person on this thread.
Well, the OP post isn't exactly a tear-drawer :P they're angry at a company for being a company. That's like being angry at lightbulb for making light.

It's easy to invoke my sympathy or empathy, but unfortunately the OP's post is an exception this time :P

Besides, ragequits aren't supposed to get sympathy, right?
The SWTOR Revitalization Petition
This MMO deserves a revitalization, by receiving more funding, resources, manpower and publicity. If you agree with this, sign the petition to EA and Disney here!
And here is my referral link.

Pscyon
01.30.2019 , 06:33 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Yeldah_ View Post
Electronic Atrocities
I laughed. I'm stealing that one.
What you get from a referral link: a box of junk and one single server transfer token.

What the other person gets: 500 cartel coins, 100 more each month you stay subscribed, a speeder bike and a droid vanity pet.

VelvetSanity
01.30.2019 , 06:36 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Pscyon View Post
I laughed. I'm stealing that one.
I always call them Endless Avarice, myself
Pre-CU Bria refugee
Syvari Lun - Cathar Jedi Sage
Darth Vaccina - Twi’lek Sith Sorceress

Pscyon
01.30.2019 , 06:42 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by VelvetSanity View Post
I always call them Endless Avarice, myself
Wouldn't work for me, I only have a vague idea of its meaning. English has too many words methinks.

And ooh, another SWGer. Think I actually had a character on Bria once cause Chimaera and Farstar were both down. CU Bounty Hunter in the making iirc.
What you get from a referral link: a box of junk and one single server transfer token.

What the other person gets: 500 cartel coins, 100 more each month you stay subscribed, a speeder bike and a droid vanity pet.

VelvetSanity
01.30.2019 , 06:47 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Pscyon View Post
Wouldn't work for me, I only have a vague idea of its meaning. English has too many words methinks.

And ooh, another SWGer. Think I actually had a character on Bria once cause Chimaera and Farstar were both down. CU Bounty Hunter in the making iirc.
Avarice means Greed

On my main I was working on becoming a Master Tailor, and my secondary character was going to be a Creature Handler
Pre-CU Bria refugee
Syvari Lun - Cathar Jedi Sage
Darth Vaccina - Twi’lek Sith Sorceress