Anyone having login issues?!?!

DarkkChaos

Tried logging in 3 times in the last few minutes...keep getting "login service not available".

Ticket submitted.

Anyone else having this issue?

Same problem here, got to the server selcet screen once but no servers, now getting a patcher service error

Yep, done all. Was running bout 30 mins ago w/out issues. Repairs doing nothing.....re-boots doing nothing.

Have you cussed at the computer yet? Try slapping it around a little, that always seems to help me. Granted that's with my wife, my pc's are always in working order.

But seriously, try logging in from a different user account on the same pc and see what happens

Have you cussed at the computer yet? Try slapping it around a little, that always seems to help me. Granted that's with my wife, my pc's are always in working order.

But seriously, try logging in from a different user account on the same pc and see what happens

Funny you say that, I was literally just swearing at it! I was rewarded with more error messages....and just my luck, wifes not around either!!

Day just seems to get better and better..... :S

Did you try running it from a different windows user account? If you don't have one they are very easy to set up from the control panel. Trying that can help to determine if it's a user account problem, or another issue Edited by Anastastio

Did you try running it from a different windows user account? If you don't have one they are very easy to set up from the control panel. Trying that can help to determine if it's a user account problem, or another issue

Yep, just tried. Same error message...I cannot get past the login in screen. Keep getting error.... ;(

I Can Logon to the euro(UK) servers fine just setup 2 chars on different servers no problem.

I am still getting a Error 1003 while trying to connect to any of the US EAST coast servers

Customer support just say reboot router and PC ! useful phone call !!

So i did some more digging West coast servers are ok also so it seems for me at least its just the EAST COAST servers.

Edited by Dellenty

I would NEVER strike an animal! Now, if the dog was able to make a sandwich.......we may be having a different conversation! :)

LOL.... OK..... but would you swear at the dog, since that was what we were discussing? :)

And what if you caught him with a pair of cable cutters in his mouth and his tale waggin innocently? :p

as an addition to this! it is only ther east coast servers with my toons on! i can connect to the RP & PVP East coast servers and make a toon all ok!!! (and then disconnect and connect to them all ok)

So a problem with the East coast servers with my lvl 50 toons on very odd!

Edited by Dellenty

LOL.... OK..... but would you swear at the dog, since that was what we were discussing? :)

And what if you caught him with a pair of cable cutters in his mouth and his tale waggin innocently? :p

.....Ya.....swear.....right...... ;)

If I caught him with a pair of cable cutters, I think I'd be more interested in pimping him out to some local cable company! Imagine, a dog re-wiring the cable lines in your house....you'd pay to see that! :D

Tried logging in 3 times in the last few minutes...keep getting "login service not available".

Ticket submitted.

Anyone else having this issue?

I am as well. Tried logging into the launcher several times. I either get a message that login service is unavailable, or that patch process failed.