In, but stuck at work. Who is in my boat?

Baizak

I got in on second wave, which was 45 mins before I had to leave for work. I was only able to get to level 4 before I left the house. Now I am sitting here at my shop, slowly watching the minutes melt off the clock until 6pm when I can finally race home and log on.

Who is in my boat?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in on the first wave but had to leave 15 min after so I made my characters and went to work.... Meanwhile my wife is off work today and is texting me about how much fun she is having(got in on first wave too).....!

I'm a sad Jawa :jawa_frown:

I feel your pain my friend... im about 5 hours away from logging in. I did however cancel dinner plans with my wife as soon as i got the email. Didnt think id be getting in today cause i didnt pre order untill august....

ugh work sucks!!!!!

I got in at 7am PST and was able to create my characters on my chosen servers... and that was about it. I work until 6, then have school and finals until 10pm PST. Honestly, I'm just glad I was able to grab my character names. I was really paranoid about that. Funny huh?

Same boat. Was in first wave, but only had 45 minutes. Got to level 4, sat down in a cantina and went to work. Then I find out we need to evacuate our server due to a brazillian invasion. So I guess I'll start off at level 1 elsewhere. No biggie.

I am not in your boat yet, but I will be. I didnt take any days off this week as I was not sure when we might be getting in.

But I did take the whole week off next week ( for this, and for other things as well )

so I wont be disapointed as long as I get in by Friday :)

Haha - yeah; rolled out of bed at 7 (CT), played for ~90 min and had to get to the train, lest I be *way* too late for work.

Even worse: I made dinner plans with a friend after work today back when the EA date was the 15th, so I won't be getting home until later! /wrists

Hope the rest of y'all get out on time and have fun. :)