A return to Dantooine

Astius

What do you guys think of a new story arc somewhere down the road that brings the jedi enclave back on Dantooine?

I haven't put much thought into it personally but i would love to just see this planet again. It's still my all time favorite planet from KOTOR. The sun setting visuals, the music... I love it.

Ye, I really hope they start adding more known planets instead of new ones like Zakuul (don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed KOTFE/KOTET, but for the future). We still have Kashyyk, Manaan (kind of) and Dantooine missing from KOTOR. I think it would be awesome if they would add those 3 planets to SWTOR. We didn't had much of a Wookie or Selkath presence in the game right now so....

Ye, I really hope they start adding more known planets instead of new ones like Zakuul (don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed KOTFE/KOTET, but for the future). We still have Kashyyk, Manaan (kind of) and Dantooine missing from KOTOR. I think it would be awesome if they would add those 3 planets to SWTOR. We didn't had much of a Wookie or Selkath presence in the game right now so....

You are so right. Kashyyk would be great a new story arc in the shadowlands. Maybe some darkside entity resides there with some rogue sith hiding out from the eternal thrown. Maybe even a rakghoul event. Imagine Rakghoul infected wookies. They also need to add more content to mannan. After all you could do in kotor on mannan it, just seems that they missed the boat. We still don't know much about the the lore on mannan besides the order of shasa and the star maps etc. Also besides putting star fortresses on every planet the planets themselves should have significant changes due to their defeat by the eternal throne and zakuul. It woul have been nice to see organa castle and the thul mansion have suffered some damage.....but...

Can't see the reason for the return to Dantooine. Frankly Dantooine was remarkably dull and had little to do with anything besides an unremarkable jedi enclave that has long since been buried in grass and a few caves which may or may not exist any more. Aside from Lightsaber crystals, there isn't much remarkable about the planet. It's also far removed from any significant trade lanes, an outer rim nothing.

There would have to be a reason for it's return rather than just for the sake of it and i can't see any reason for it's return.

This!

Can't see the reason for the return to Dantooine. Frankly Dantooine was remarkably dull and had little to do with anything besides an unremarkable jedi enclave that has long since been buried in grass and a few caves which may or may not exist any more. Aside from Lightsaber crystals, there isn't much remarkable about the planet. It's also far removed from any significant trade lanes, an outer rim nothing.

There would have to be a reason for it's return rather than just for the sake of it and i can't see any reason for it's return.

Assuming they still did class-specific content I'd say Consulars and Inquisitors would have the most reason to go to Dantooine (seeking old artifacts).

But yeah - expand Manaan so there's more to do there.

Add Kashyyyk, Onderon and/or Dxun, Csilla.