Faction exclusive allies.

Varium

Since you are only able to recruit Forex on Republic and Pierce on Empire, lets speculate what companions are going to be faction exclusive also. Companions that would have good reason only fight on side of Republic or on Empire.

Iresso - Republic soldier that has fought the empire for ages also captured by them, I Imagine he would not join Empire characters, probably still soldier for the Republic after disappearance of consular. Also likes Republic military and hates cruelty.

Zenith - Balmorran resistance fighter, hates Empire. I have hard time seeing him joining Empire character at all.

Aric and Elara - Obvious reasons, no chance of them joining Empire players.

Kira - I'm putting maybe on this character, since he dislikes Empire but hates Emperor even more she could join the Empire just to destroy him, like the Scourge.

Rusk - Hates Empire does everything in order to kill Imperials, don't see him joining them.

All Force users are probably up for grabs since Xalek was.

Empire Side:

Quinn is an uber-Imp patriot. Could mirrior one of the Empire haters.

Andronikos hates Republic in general and SIS in particular.

Khem Val has no respect for anything non-Sith and considers Jedi a food group.

Edited by Canareth

I could see Khem possibly working for a very dark sided Jedi though.

For Elara, you could make it appealing to her to possibly see her family and relatives again <lightside option maybe>?

Quinn's efficiency could be useful for the alliance - and perhaps Lana would be able to convince him to work for them, even if you're a pub.