If BW devs don't care about all our feedback and requests, this is what we have to do

DarkNecroCrusher

Hey fellow Sent/Mara !

BW devs seem to completely ignore all the threads we are doing about the state of the class right now (and balance in general).

What they have forgotten is that we are not only gamers playing their game, but we are CUSTOMERS PAYING for a service and we have our word to say when this service is not what it should be.

We are paying a monthly sub for a game that is no more fun in PvP (I don't know for you PvEers, and don't want to talk in your names) because of the lack of balance and because our main class has been burried alive.

We should be paying a monthly sub to have some fun and to play our main class in a decent way, and having to reroll only because the class is no more viable is not an option, and should not be an argument, period.

My sub is over today or tomorrow, and I will not resub until they do something to fix their mistakes about all the classes (especially Sent/Mara and Gunslinger/Sniper) and to balance the game.

Everyone playing a sent/mara or every other class having one of their specs underpowered, not balanced or incentive anymore should stop its sub.

THIS will make them think twice before spitting at the face of their customers, and I hope will make them reconsider their priorities.

Edited by DarkNecroCrusher

This will make them laugh at the pitiful amount of people who might actually do that -- hell, in all likelihood they'd never notice the connection to this thread. I fully agree that sents and maras have a lot of issues (the main one for me being that watchman/anni is absolutely horrible to play these days), but have some realism. They'll listen to reasonable feedback (and you can be sure they *have* read all the threads complaining about our current state).

The only thing unsubbing will do is that after that you'll be unsubbed. There won't be a Tait suddenly descending from heaven, bearing gifts from the overlord Ptach, bringing us news of wonderful fixes to our class; there will just be you suddenly having to pay credits to do more than five warzones a week.

TL;DR: I agree with your opinion, but your solution isn't in any way helpful.

I'm not giving my money to a team of devs without any talent, consideration or professionalism.

I will not wait 6 months of subs to see things changing.

I've been playing since RotHC, and all I can see with 3.0 is the exact same balance crap and lack of knowledge from the devs.

If a lot of players unsub, they will see there is a problem somewhere, and even more if these unsubs are from UP classes.

They screwed up the almost balanced game we had with 2.10, even if it was not perfect, to give us something even worst than with RotHC.

They just don't know what they are doing at all.

I feel sympathy for sents/maras in 3.0 i cant believe the uproar with maras current status in pvp when mercs have been absolute toilett paper for almost 3 years now and noone has cared even a little bit about that. Edited by Nightkin

As much as a feel sympathy for sents/maras in 3.0 i cant believe the uproar with maras current status in pvp when mercs have been absolute toilett paper for almost 3 years now and noone has cared even a little bit about that.

Hypocrites

It's not hypocrisy. I'm guessing for a lot of these players, they didn't play Mercs, so the issues surrounding them weren't on the players' radars. They do play Maras, so the issues surrounding them are very much so at the forefront of their thoughts. It doesn't make them hypocrites, it makes them a special interest group.

You wouldn't call MADD (Mother Against Drunk Driving) hypocrites because they don't campaign to stop racism. I don't know why you'd call Mara players hypocrites for not championing the Merc cause...

It's not hypocrisy. I'm guessing for a lot of these players, they didn't play Mercs, so the issues surrounding them weren't on the players' radars. They do play Maras, so the issues surrounding them are very much so at the forefront of their thoughts. It doesn't make them hypocrites, it makes them a special interest group.

You wouldn't call MADD (Mother Against Drunk Driving) hypocrites because they don't campaign to stop racism. I don't know why you'd call Mara players hypocrites for not championing the Merc cause...

This is way too broad of a comparison. What maras want is balance for pvp but i want people to wake up and realise that overall balance is achieved with all classes. But you are probably right about most of what you wrote so i edited my first reply.

Candidly, what they will understand is the metrics of the absence of the class in PvE and PvP. That is pretty much the only way to get their attention. I doubt they are reading or paying attention to anything right now except making 3.0 work. They probably won't even look at a balance pass until 3.1.

Frankly I just don't get it. I was playing my Sorc who is 53 now and what a rockstar. Completely bored out of my mind with the leveling process and miss playing my Marauder already, but really what is the point? It seems so out of sync in PvP.

I suspect we'll get a fix down the road. Why this class is a stepchild of the developers I just don't understand. My 41 Jugg feels more put together now and man that is a sad state of affairs haha.

I feel sympathy for sents/maras in 3.0 i cant believe the uproar with maras current status in pvp when mercs have been absolute toilett paper for almost 3 years now and noone has cared even a little bit about that.

My Vanguardtwink and Commando have been fun since 2.0 whenever i joined PvP. So it seems it is only an impside problem, you were nowere close to toiletpaper. Beeing unable to kite or use your skills in the right moment, doesn´t mean the class is underpowered.

Most of the most achieved Sents/Maras have quit their class as of 3.0. that never happened to the other Classes. So shut up and move out.

Hey fellow Sent/Mara !

BW devs seem to completely ignore all the threads we are doing about the state of the class right now (and balance in general).

What they have forgotten is that we are not only gamers playing their game, but we are CUSTOMERS PAYING for a service and we have our word to say when this service is not what it should be.

We are paying a monthly sub for a game that is no more fun in PvP (I don't know for you PvEers, and don't want to talk in your names) because of the lack of balance and because our main class has been burried alive.

We should be paying a monthly sub to have some fun and to play our main class in a decent way, and having to reroll only because the class is no more viable is not an option, and should not be an argument, period.

My sub is over today or tomorrow, and I will not resub until they do something to fix their mistakes about all the classes (especially Sent/Mara and Gunslinger/Sniper) and to balance the game.

Everyone playing a sent/mara or every other class having one of their specs underpowered, not balanced or incentive anymore should stop its sub.

THIS will make them think twice before spitting at the face of their customers, and I hope will make them reconsider their priorities.

Only way we are going to get them to fix this is to reply to eric musco twitter account and the rest of the devs twitter accounts it seem they check that daily but not there own game forums.

Stop subbing because two advanced classes and their hardcore players feel mistreated is shameful honestly.

I have 12 character, 1 of the 12 is a Sentinel. I like how Combat is now. Wish they how had keep the promise of Precision Slash having a longer duration, but I can manage. If I ever sick of the Sent, I play my Guardian, or Jugg, or Merc, or Powertech, or Vanguard, or Sage, or Shadow, or Commando, or Scoundrel, or Sniper, or Sorc. Limiting yourself to the mastery of one class limits your play-ability.

Do as you feel is right, but please do not force yourself on others who do not care enough, or simply just get sick of the whining.