Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What are the chances for Theron being loyal?...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
What are the chances for Theron being loyal?...

LordBraidenbach
04.07.2018 , 09:53 AM | #1
The title might sound dull, but I didn't want to spoil even though I'm pretty sure everyone knows about this issue lol. So...
Spoiler

bluehufsa
04.07.2018 , 10:06 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by LordBraidenbach View Post
The title might sound dull, but I didn't want to spoil even though I'm pretty sure everyone knows about this issue lol. So...
Spoiler
Don't forget he's a spy and "lying is the core of his profession" , so anything is possible. Still, why did he refused to join his own ancestor, Revan, just to become a member of Order of Zildrog? Something doesn't add up.
To answer to your question, 50/50.
If he is the traitor, my JC will drag his sorry *** to Odessen and make him share a cell with Loentyne Saresh.
If not, then is all good.
"Rainbow Demon - pick up your heart and run

Rainbow Demon - lives for his sword and his gun"

pazzakey
04.07.2018 , 11:13 AM | #3
I think he is loyal, but the way he's been handled has got him that kill option.
Harbinger - RIP

AbilityDrain
04.07.2018 , 11:38 AM | #4
For a while, I was in two minds about whether he really is a traitor or just undercover, but the more I've read about his background and behavioral traits in the short stories, comics, and the Annihilation novel the more I'm convinced that he's definitely just undercover and still on our side.

Add to the mix the fact that he left behind the bulk of the crystals for us on Umbara, shot the window out as a blatant means for us to escape, and allowed us to intercept his holo-call with the Zildrog cultist during the Copero flashpoint, I'm 99.9% certain that he's actively trying to help the Alliance and our character route out the real threat by leaving us a breadcrumb trail to follow.

AbilityDrain
04.07.2018 , 11:40 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by pazzakey View Post
I think he is loyal, but the way he's been handled has got him that kill option.
That's assuming they even implement a kill option, the devs have refused to confirm or deny Theron's fate because they don't want to accidentally reveal any plot spoilers.

Dracofish
04.07.2018 , 11:53 AM | #6
Not to mention the naming convention on his outfit...

Deep Cover Operative

That should be enough to put the last nail into any coffins of doubt. I think the only question really is...is Lana in on it? Yes, I believe 99.9% without a doubt she is.
Me on Ao3! MelissaGT

Paulsutherland
04.07.2018 , 12:20 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Dracofish View Post

Deep Cover Operative

That should be enough to put the last nail into any coffins of doubt. I think the only question really is...is Lana in on it? Yes, I believe 99.9% without a doubt she is.
I think she is, which again ... why can't you tell me what's going on?! Did I do something to upset these two?

bluehufsa
04.07.2018 , 12:22 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Paulsutherland View Post
I think she is, which again ... why can't you tell me what's going on?! Did I do something to upset these two?
No offense Paul, but you could upset the Pope himself! Pray you don't upset Vaylin, otherwise she will thunderstruck you.
"Rainbow Demon - pick up your heart and run

Rainbow Demon - lives for his sword and his gun"

Paulsutherland
04.07.2018 , 12:25 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by bluehufsa View Post
No offense Paul, but you could upset the Pope himself! Pray you don't upset Vaylin, otherwise she will thunderstruck you.
The pope, huh? I'm always up for a challenge!

AbilityDrain
04.07.2018 , 12:39 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Dracofish View Post

Deep Cover Operative

Oh yeah! I always forget about his new outfit's name on the Cartel Market.

I reckon Lana's in on it for sure, the pair of them are like a terrible twosome when they start scheming lol.