Who would win? Lord Scourge, Vaylin, or the Jedi consulaor?

ethanredmace

Vaylin already lost to the Jedi consular if you consider KOTET.

Lord Scourge versus Vaylin, I would say Vaylin destroys him. Vaylin has this raw power that gives the player character a run for their money. I would only assume facing against a companion like Scourge would be a lot easier.

Lord Scourge versus Jedi consular? Probably still the consular because of the Force power differences between the two.

Vaylin would surely win, Scourge anfd the Jedi Consular are no match for her. As i said in another topic, Revan is the only one that can defeat her.

While Valkorion may have feared Vaylin's powers and her potentional, Scourge has been doing this for hundreds (if not, thousands) of years. His skills may have gotten rustier, but he allowed the Jedi Knight to rick roll (beat) him because he saw him being the hope that crushes the evil plans of Vitiate (along with defeating him.) If Scourge wasn't holding back, he would put his years of training and skills to actual use by using it against Vaylin. If Vaylin wasn't even slightly trained and was the way she was at the end of KOTET, Scourge would have an edge in battle against her since he'd be more tactical. However if we added Revan to this fight against the Consular, Scourge, and Vaylin-he'd defeat them all unless they worked together. Now if we are talking about the Consular, Vaylin, and Scourge at their finest, Vaylin would probably be able to end them (even Revan.) Those are my thoughts. You can explain your reasons if you'd like to, but that's good stuff too.

Edited by ethanredmace

Vaylin already lost to the Jedi consular if you consider KOTET.

Lord Scourge versus Vaylin, I would say Vaylin destroys him. Vaylin has this raw power that gives the player character a run for their money. I would only assume facing against a companion like Scourge would be a lot easier.

Lord Scourge versus Jedi consular? Probably still the consular because of the Force power differences between the two.

Nevermind most of what I said on my reply. Vaylin's own brother was barely able to beat her during KOTET! Scourge is shaky when it comes to being able to fight Vaylin even if she isn't trained. Companions like Arcann and Scourge are reduced in power so your gameplay isn't too unfair; That also includes crushing Vaylin in the fight on Odessen. Right now my money's betting on nobody. If this is based on raw power and potentional, Vaylin wins. If not, either Scourge or close behind, the Consular. What do you guys think?

Edited by ethanredmace

Nevermind most of what I said on my reply. Vaylin's own brother was barely able to beat her during KOTET! Scourge is shaky when it comes to being able to fight Vaylin even if she isn't trained. Companions like Arcann and Scourge are reduced in power so your gameplay isn't too unfair; That also includes crushing Vaylin in the fight on Odessen. Right now my money's betting on nobody. If this is based on raw power and potentional, Vaylin wins. If not, either Scourge or close behind, the Consular. What do you guys think?

Raw power VS. a disciplined mind, combat tactics, extensive training.. that's a tough one! Vaylin is obviously unable to control herself, therefore she might lose against Scourge.

SIdenote : Why do you think almost all martial arts require mental training and discipline? :D

The Bad Guy/Girl usually wins these kinda fights. Vaylin has an unimaginable amount of Power *However....She is Undisciplined and Unstable whereas Both Scourge and the Consulor both have years (Decades/Hundreds) of dedication, training and a purpose. If....Vaylin doesn't lose her temper and become erratic she could kill possibly both But Vaylin I suspect wouldn't Press On or Dig In when it became too difficult. Both Scourge and The Consulor have a Purpose, they're both dedicated to their purpose's. If its a close toe to toe brute force fight I might say Scourge however the Consulor knows keep them back. Ultimatly...The Consulor, but I wouldn't bet "Any Money" on that.

Scourge would win all. He would defeat Vaylin, because 'raw power' isn't everything, she has no control and no strategy.

She loses her temper too easily and you can't throw a fit in a fight, you have to keep a cool head. It would be easy to trick her, temperamental = stupid. Scourge is a wise eternal being and has learned much over the centuries he's been around. He'd wipe the floor with Miss Raw Power.

The fight with JC would actually be a bigger challenge because JC is a cooler more level-headed character, but I still think Scourge would come out ahead.

Edited by Lunafox

Scourge would win all. He would defeat Vaylin, because 'raw power' isn't everything, she has no control and no strategy.

She loses her temper too easily and you can't throw a fit in a fight, you have to keep a cool head. It would be easy to trick her, temperamental = stupid. Scourge is a wise eternal being and has learned much over the centuries he's been around. He'd wipe the floor with Miss Raw Power.

The fight with JC would actually be a bigger challenge because JC is a cooler more level-headed character, but I still think Scourge would come out ahead.

I agree with you, mostly. However, the JC is stronger in the force than many in countless years. They are a prodigy, but unlike Vitiate-they couldn't be able to force choke an adult efficiently very young unlike Vitiate was able to do. They also may have been weakened by Vitiate/Valkorion on purpose; their potentional may have been hindered by him during KOFTE/TET, but Vaylin even gave the player character a run for their money. Vitiate was even afraid of her. Now the JC was also weakened by carbonite poisoning, but they'd never faced a real child of the emperor before. They did fight the title ones before and defeated the Plaguemaster, but someone like Vaylin is obviously different even though she couldn't keep a cool head. Except the JC could put their own 'raw power' to actual use.

My point is: The JC without plot armor and without Valkorion could stand their ground against Vaylin with the right mindset going on, but even in her weakest they may die during the process. The JC is a lot more disciplined than Vaylin so they could win against her even with these aspects that make it shaky, but her mind is broken. The JC could even try the healing technique during the fight and be able to help her a little bit; It would give them an edge. I'd have to come back to that, but I have a feeling that it really depends on who has the upper hand during the fight. What do you guys think? If this was the JC vs Vaylin, the JC could come out on top. JC vs Scourge, it would be close.

Now while the JC probably couldn't crush droids in the womb (as far as we know, depends on your head cannon though it's not relevant here), crush Zakkull knights for not fetching the ball, and other things like that-the JC is still a prodigy. A prodigy who could rise above the best in the galaxy and become one of the best Jedi in Generations along with the Hero of Tython. However, Scourge has more knowledge of the force and extensive training in it; The only real thing going for the JC is oh, they're a prodigy, yay yas, slay my pretty!

Vitiate was a prodigy once just like the JC and he rose above the best in the galaxy as well. It took eight galactic powerhouses to even beat Revan Reborn (one part of Revan) when he wasn't in his prime. The whole Revan was able to take down Scourge, but not stop Vitiate even with help.

Therefore at this point in time, the JC (Barsen'thor) can not beat Scourge, because they can not stop Revan reborn who was even put in statis for three hundreds that weakened him, his capabilities, and his powers. Scourge would probably have been able to defeat Revan Reborn if they brought him. So far, Scourge has the most points in this battle and I'm betting on him unless JC and Vaylin amp up their games.

What do you guys think?

Edited by ethanredmace

Raw power VS. a disciplined mind, combat tactics, extensive training.. that's a tough one! Vaylin is obviously unable to control herself, therefore she might lose against Scourge.

SIdenote : Why do you think almost all martial arts require mental training and discipline? :D

Mental training and discipline along with physical skill is very good to know that you can do. It is the mind that absorbs the knowledge and instructions of it's surroundings to best be able to learn and accomplish tasks. Like, for instance, the other day, when I went bowling for the first time and someone helped me learn it-I was able to do it very well after a few tries. Let's say Vaylin without conditioning tried to go bowling on Zakkull before she went to invade Odessen, she wouldn't physically be able to know how to bowl because of channeling her hatred into the ball (lol).

She would be frustrated and end up force crushing the ball because her horribly broken mind didn't connect the right pathways. If her mind was functioning better, she would be able to focus a lot more and she would be more of a threat towards the bowling ball. She would definitely be able to destroy all, if not most, of the pins. So overall, I think martial arts and any kind of activities that stimulate your brain, fine motor skills, and other functions require forms of mental training along with discipline. You learn how things should be starting when you are born. Parents raise children; People can adopt babies and they all are taught how to act when they are little with everything their parents know. It shifts into more as you get older. I'm glad you asked me this question and why I think that.

Edited by ethanredmace

• 2 weeks later...
I couldn't say. I'm very fuzzy on the details of this part of the story. If the force is something you inherit from your parents, (and I don't even know if that's true) then I don't understand why the biological child of some dude the Emperor took over should be so powerful to begin with.

I couldn't say. I'm very fuzzy on the details of this part of the story. If the force is something you inherit from your parents, (and I don't even know if that's true) then I don't understand why the biological child of some dude the Emperor took over should be so powerful to begin with.

The "Real Valkorian" was force sensitive so is Senya. I'm thinking Valkorian was an arena fighter (I think the Dragon bit was his arena moniker) that's the reason the Emperor chose him. Both parents force sensitive grants that to all 3 children easy enough however Vaylin......I've always thought of as an Abomination/Anomaly in the force. Most figures throughout "Star Wars" are People 1st with force capabilities but Vaylin seems More Force and person second and the result of this "Off balance" was her damaged mind. Possibly The Emperor seeing Thexan and Arcann as strong but not "Overwhelmingly Strong" (to his standards anyway) sought to *Emphasize Vaylins power far beyond her brothers or any other force sensitive's (Think of "Gene Therapy extreme or Jurassic park ethics "Mess with one too much disturb something else"). If Anakin was a "Vergence of the force" then Bolstering a natural child wouldn't seem too far fetched. :) Just a "Star Wars..ish Theory to fill in the gaps.

Edited by MikeCobalt

Yawn... guys, I’m a science nerd, and a Star Wars nerd, but even I know that real world science doesn’t fit in with Star Wars science- at least in our present day. Now... im all for this topic, but my guess is that the agent comes in and just murders them with suppressive fire, or revan randomly pops up and wipes them from the galaxy. ;)

I like plot twists... and suppressive fire on a marksmanship sniper playing SoR at max level

I meant sniper not agent

Edited by Mewmaker
Clarification

Vaylin would surely win, Scourge anfd the Jedi Consular are no match for her. As i said in another topic, Revan is the only one that can defeat her.

Vaylin would surely win? The opposite happens in the game if you play the Consular through KOTET. So it is canon that Consular > Vaylin.

Edited by Aeneas_Falco

What if Not counting the Consular as the player (Plot Armor)? What if considering all 3 simply as the same based on skills, powers, backgrounds and *Known achievements?

Still the Consular.

All the player character force users are supposed to be among the strongest of their respective orders. The Consular was said to be a prodigy who was almost as powerful as an adult force user at four years old.

Still the Consular.

All the player character force users are supposed to be among the strongest of their respective orders. The Consular was said to be a prodigy who was almost as powerful as an adult force user at four years old.

That's what I was *Kinda thinking too. Given Scourges past with Reven, 300 years of waiting, planning and preparing and Vaylins ripping the door out Lana couldn't even hold open plus literally Pulling the base apart at the reactor but she's unstable and erratic I thought those two really Muddied the waters. Still I thought the Consular, but not really so clear cut. :)

Edited by MikeCobalt

Darth Nox observes the fight while cloaked in the shadows..... Darth Nox waits until the "winner" emerges - and, still weak from the battle, Darth Nox destroys the winner.

Mwhahahahahaha !:D:D:D

*A wild Darth Imperious appears*

You fool, if we can get Vaylin to work for the Empire, think of how much we'll get to pew pew pew our enemies!!!!!