Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thexan and what he could have been

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Thexan and what he could have been

Yria
12.09.2015 , 11:30 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by GregoryAJones View Post
Still I think it was his loyalty to his family that would've made him do that.
It probably was, considering his conversation with injured Arcann in "Brothers" short tale (where Thexan promises to ever follow and support Arcann no matter what). It's just that in my opinion, a good brother, and a good person, would rather try to talk their loved ones out of doing bad stuff instead of blindly following them because, well, it's my brother.

JourrnoRush
12.09.2015 , 01:43 PM | #12
Invading planets for military conquest does not equal "murder." The only killing we clearly see is Arcann when he stabbed the Sith who was crawling away. The fighting on Tython (I think it was Tython, we are assuming from the trailer) only Arcann had a kneeling Jedi and Thexan did not.

Thexan constantly looked at Arcann with concern.

I'm honestly surprised that Valkorion hasn't told us anything about their relationship yet. Senya knows now about Arcann murdering Thexan, but I don't believe the Outlander knows this. I hope they show more in upcoming chapters because Thexan had to have had ambitions that supported his father but weren't murderous like his brother/father.

There is also a part of the Zakuul quests that a citizen mentions how things would be different if Thexan took over the throne.

Thexan isn't done yet, I hope not anyways.
See the stars, they're shining bright. Everything's alright tonight.
^^^Free Stuff Let me know if you click!

SerraShar
12.09.2015 , 04:34 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by JourrnoRush View Post
Invading planets for military conquest does not equal "murder." The only killing we clearly see is Arcann when he stabbed the Sith who was crawling away. The fighting on Tython (I think it was Tython, we are assuming from the trailer) only Arcann had a kneeling Jedi and Thexan did not.

Thexan constantly looked at Arcann with concern.

I'm honestly surprised that Valkorion hasn't told us anything about their relationship yet. Senya knows now about Arcann murdering Thexan, but I don't believe the Outlander knows this. I hope they show more in upcoming chapters because Thexan had to have had ambitions that supported his father but weren't murderous like his brother/father.

There is also a part of the Zakuul quests that a citizen mentions how things would be different if Thexan took over the throne.

Thexan isn't done yet, I hope not anyways.
Actually yes it is . I mean you are INVADING . Nobody Invited said faction to INVAdE..and you are KILLING on your way to INVADE . It may not be Labelled MURDER but it is MUrder regardless..at least to me .

SerraShar
12.09.2015 , 04:36 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Yria View Post
It probably was, considering his conversation with injured Arcann in "Brothers" short tale (where Thexan promises to ever follow and support Arcann no matter what). It's just that in my opinion, a good brother, and a good person, would rather try to talk their loved ones out of doing bad stuff instead of blindly following them because, well, it's my brother.
Indeed . I personally don't care if they were joined at the hips...if you do bad because of your familly , you only have yourself to blame . Thexan was a grown up and so is Arcann . They made their bed..hopefully next chapter we make him lie innit .

Clevora
04.16.2018 , 02:10 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by SerraShar View Post
He probably mean he look calmer and nicer in comparison to Arcann who look like a big Bully with a short fuse lol

But yeah , those 2 idiots are just rich brats . I swear..I got the vibe from the trailer and the story didn't dissapoint . BRATS BRAT BRAT BRAT BRAT BRAT !
I like both of them, but mostly Arcann.