Thanks for the Ensign Raina Temple! This is a like thread, haters go away!

ShieldProtection

oh hey guess what I don't care about your overhyped "main" companions, most of you keep asking for jease dark side and kira because all of you are ***** college people. There's no such thing "main companion" because all of them companions, you cannot seperate my beautiful blonde(with hair item) temple as a "second comp" or whatever,

I absolutely like ensign raina temple and I want to thank to developers for bringing

her back in this november. Huge thank you to BIOWARE for this amazing news!

I love ensign temple! Plus she have awesome accent

Thank you!

and no, I do not like black eyes weird people and I already ended kaliyo's

miserable life in KOTFE.

I serve only to my -former- minister and watcher two.

Sith and jedi can go kill each other, don't care

:)

Edited by ShieldProtection

The best I can say is that I liked Temple when I played at launch. My opinions have shifted over time, but I think I still see where people who like her are coming from. I am happy for you all that she is returning. I hope it's a well-written return.

A lot of people didn't like a certain event in her character story, but tbh I always liked it and thought it absolutely made sense in-universe. She's not my favorite companion, but I still really like her and am excited for my Operative to have her back :) I hope we get some nice Chiss armor and/or decos for the update...

A lot of people didn't like a certain event in her character story, but tbh I always liked it and thought it absolutely made sense in-universe. She's not my favorite companion, but I still really like her and am excited for my Operative to have her back :) I hope we get some nice Chiss armor and/or decos for the update...

Which event did they not like?

I like Raina -- didn't at first, but she grew on me ...

and the Chiss ? Knew she would have something "to do" with them -- knew it !

So glad my agent will get her back ( I hope, if my light side, going Republic hasn't scared her off ... just have to wait and see)

When she has to go kill her father to keep the Sith from finding out her force sensitivity.

I was kind of upset too --- but that is the Imperial way sometimes --- I forgave her and still like her ( and after all, I trained her too --- so she is something of a "padawan" )

I was kind of upset too --- but that is the Imperial way sometimes --- I forgave her and still like her ( and after all, I trained her too --- so she is something of a "padawan" )

Like you said, it's the Imperial way, and I really appreciate it when characters act appropriately 'in-universe.' She fit right in with my very Imperial Cipher Agent :)

What's funny is that since neither of my two Agents have done KotFE yet, I still have her. xD

I was all excited to see Raina back, and then I realized she was never gone in the first place. And when I do KotFE with my Agents, it'll only be about two weeks before I get to the part in which she returns, which isn't too long, especially since my Agents have been gaining dust for some time anyways.