New species

kalonh

think of a common, intelligent (as in smarter than an evocii) humanoid that is also about the same size as a human, and is common to see.

I don't know what we'll see, but I'm betting that, besides cathar, we could see any of the following: devaronians, voss (might mess up lore), nautolans, weequay, chagrians, nikto, or torgruta

• 2 weeks later...

They wont make Yoda's Species,if you look it up. His species is the rarest in the known Galaxy,not to mention his Species is "Unnamed" and if they brought it into the game they would have to name the species. George Lucas didn't name his species,or make him common for a reason. Which is why theirs only ONE of his species in ALL of the Star Wars Movies.

I really want to see a Mandalorian; Kaleesh; Togruta; Nautolan; Jawa; Cereans; Wookie; Kel Dor; Sluissi

I can go on and on about species that would make the game interesting,but I really want to be a Jawa Sith Lord myself :D

They wont make Yoda's Species,if you look it up. His species is the rarest in the known Galaxy,not to mention his Species is "Unnamed" and if they brought it into the game they would have to name the species. George Lucas didn't name his species,or make him common for a reason. Which is why theirs only ONE of his species in ALL of the Star Wars Movies.

I really want to see a Mandalorian; Kaleesh; Togruta; Nautolan; Jawa; Cereans; Wookie; Kel Dor; Sluissi

I can go on and on about species that would make the game interesting,but I really want to be a Jawa Sith Lord myself :D

I don't think having something like 'mandalorian" as a race would make sense- it's just a human with a different name tag. At least miraluka don't have eyes.

*Cough* Yaddle *Cough* Episode 1 *Cough* *Cough* :D

I really want to play as a Wookiee. I honestly don't mind reading subtitles for 50 levels considering Wookiees can't speak anything other than their own language. It would get old but it would be worth it to be able to be a Jedi wookiee. Hopefully they will add that when we see Kashyyyk.