Most Powerful Jedi of All Time

IgotNikes

If you follow the idea that there was a prophecy to bring balance to the force it could be explained that anakin was the chosen one and fulfilled it by eventually killing the emperor. Personally I think that the prophecy refers to luke and that anakins only role was to father Luke, if you read through the expanded universe he really brings in aspects generally associated with both sith and jedi, so while Luke may not be the most powerful any specific thing he certainly is the most powerful in that he balances the force.

I would say that Anakin did what the prophecy said. When the republic and the Jedi were at there highest point, he took them down. When the Empire was at there highest point, he took them down (I.E. tossing the Emperor). When Jedis say "balance the force" they know not what they say, balancing the force goes both ways. When the Jedi are in complete control of the galaxy the Sith come back and challenges them. When the Sith become to powerful, the Jedis make a comeback. Anakin achieved his original purpose by fulfilling the prophecy.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You speak about Meetra Surik having mastered many of the lightsaber forms, but it is well established that Yoda, during his 900 years, mastered ALL of the lightsaber forms, which i would think concludes that Surik doesn't stand a chance against Yoda. Concerning the most powerful, i am still going with Yoda, or possibly Luke, because Anakin really didn't get that amazingly strong, as he was cut down, and make quite the little android, which i think inhibited his Force abilities. Yoda has the wisdom, the mastering of the force and lightsaber forms alike, to make him, in my head, the most powerful Jedi

Jacen Solo if you go into the expanded universe as he grows beyond both light and dark as aspects of the force. Anakin Solo becomes pure force in his final moments saving his fellow Jedi also.

But Anakin Skywalker was born of the force thus making him the most powerful even if his full potential wasnt realised

luke skywalker is BECAUSE...

when he is re building the jedi order he studies ALL aspects of the force... he gets a power that allows him to see how an event would have played out if somthing ells would have happend...

and shaterpoint power is amazing

also he is the chosen one

Definitely Luke. if you haven't looked in more to what he does, then you won't understand. Yoda was the greatest teacher of Jedi, but like all the other grandmasters of the time, couldn't see Sidious right under his nose. Windu didn't fight Sidious alone (got several Veteran Jedi killed) and dooming of all, he didn't see the conflict in Anakin. Windu completely ignored the battle for Anakin which was why Sidious was able to beat Windu.

I have googled this and I keep seeing that a lot of people are voting that Luke Skywalker is the #1 Jedi of all time. Why is this? I would like to think that Yoda is?

Ive seen somewhere that it says that yoda is the most powerful jedi of all time.

EDIT: found this on wiki "Yoda was one of the most renowned and powerful Jedi Masters in galactic history. He was known for his legendary wisdom, mastery of the Force and skills in lightsaber combat. "

Edited by Cordarn

Luke Actually manipulated a small black hole in the Vong series. Using the force he expanded the black hole shield (I dont remember what they actually called them) of a Vong tank and made it engulf the tank itself. Although it completely drained him and he could no longer fight until rested I'ld say thats pretty hardcore to think about.

Then again pulling a long lost Starship out of a sun is pretty hardcore as well if I remember my history correct it was starkiller?

Anakin Skywalker is the most powerful jedi of all time. Hands down. This is because Lucas will not allow any EU to overshadow his movie jedi.

Revan could **** out a planet using the force, and Anakin would still be the most powerful.

Sorry.

Also, Anakin <------ Not Luke, is the chosen one.

Anakin Skywalker is the most powerful jedi of all time. Hands down. This is because Lucas will not allow any EU to overshadow his movie jedi.

Revan could **** out a planet using the force, and Anakin would still be the most powerful.

Sorry.

Also, Anakin <------ Not Luke, is the chosen one.

The baby who complains that obi wan is holding him back? I think you mean most powerful sith of all time. Best jedi ever my list:(1) yoda, (2) revan (3) obi wan (4) windu. enough said lol.

Now you hardcore star wars fans will hate me for this.....

But i like to think Galen marek(aka Starkiller) is the strongest Jedi ever

I wish I could say that since He is a very interesting Character. But no, there are tons of Jedi Stronger than him. He probably had the Potential to become the most powerful jedi, but his death means we will never know.

I would say that Anakin did what the prophecy said. When the republic and the Jedi were at there highest point, he took them down. When the Empire was at there highest point, he took them down (I.E. tossing the Emperor). When Jedis say "balance the force" they know not what they say, balancing the force goes both ways. When the Jedi are in complete control of the galaxy the Sith come back and challenges them. When the Sith become to powerful, the Jedis make a comeback. Anakin achieved his original purpose by fulfilling the prophecy.

I would actually agree with that

No one will agree with me but to me it's Starkiller.

- As a kid, he was powerful enough to take Vader's saber off his robot hands.

- The guy has been tortured into a combat machine all his life. Fighting against every legendary fighters that his droid was programmed.

- Master of Dual Saber in a very unconventional way.

- There's moment (even in the book) where he doesn't even hold his sabers while fighting, they just fly around him and cut everything down. Not to mention that he could catch tie fighters in mid air, crush them in little boxes and throw them away like trash.

- Now to make it a bit crazy, the guy pulled a Star Destroyer from low orbit with the force...

Why was he not the strongest in the end? He was emotionally unstable and for good reasons. However, the one instance where he was stable enough, he became a much superior fighter than Vader and the Emperor. As he's winning, Vader and the Emperor broke him down with mind games and all...

No one will agree with me but to me it's Starkiller.

- As a kid, he was powerful enough to take Vader's saber off his robot hands.

- The guy has been tortured into a combat machine all his life. Fighting against every legendary fighters that his droid was programmed.

- Master of Dual Saber in a very unconventional way.

- There's moment (even in the book) where he doesn't even hold his sabers while fighting, they just fly around him and cut everything down. Not to mention that he could catch tie fighters in mid air, crush them in little boxes and throw them away like trash.

- Now to make it a bit crazy, the guy pulled a Star Destroyer from low orbit with the force...

Why was he not the strongest in the end? He was emotionally unstable and for good reasons. However, the one instance where he was stable enough, he became a much superior fighter than Vader and the Emperor. As he's winning, Vader and the Emperor broke him down with mind games and all...

I don't agree because Starkiller was a game character. One where the Force is shown as being insane.

You could put other Jedi in that scenario and they'd be able to pull off what he did because of how that game is.

Doing the Star Destroyer part in Force Unleashed was torture.

I don't agree because Starkiller was a game character. One where the Force is shown as being insane.

You could put other Jedi in that scenario and they'd be able to pull off what he did because of how that game is.

Doing the Star Destroyer part in Force Unleashed was torture.

Haha, I understand and I think I'm the only one that likes him. However, the books are out and officially canon. To say the least... of course, the game was bad as a whole :(