Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kaliyo is a horrible companion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Kaliyo is a horrible companion

chuixupu
03.11.2013 , 06:45 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Aeowyn View Post
Levelling my second Agent at the moment and honestly, it's gotten so bad that I decided to turn off the window which shows affection gain/loss. Yeah, sorry for telling the injured soldier to get some help, Kaliyo!

Spoiler
You know, if you want to make a choice that she doesn't like, you can just dismiss her and get no affection loss.

Quote:
Sometimes I like her, sometimes I just want to throw her out of the airlock. But the constant -1's (which bugged me even when I tried to ignore it) are a pain. Seeing as I'm playing an Operative I'm stuck with her until Hoth. :|
Not sure what being an operative has to do with anything....you get a healer companion on Taris, and a ranged DPS on Hoth. You get your other tank on Belsavis.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Aeowyn
03.12.2013 , 06:21 AM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by chuixupu View Post
You know, if you want to make a choice that she doesn't like, you can just dismiss her and get no affection loss.
Yes, because that's not a pain at all. I should dismiss her before every convo to avoid the -1's? How about no. I don't care about the approval hit, what I do care about is that I get constantly spammed with it.

Quote:
Not sure what being an operative has to do with anything....you get a healer companion on Taris, and a ranged DPS on Hoth. You get your other tank on Belsavis.
Need Kaliyo as a tank. The only companion I found that suited my play style last time was Temple. So yeah.

Xaldynn
03.14.2013 , 10:51 AM | #53
Screw Kaliyo.

'nuff said.

Every other affection story conversation with her is me finding out she stabbed me on the back or cheated on me.

Spoiler

The literal minute I got Raina Temple, I traveled to the fleet, maxed out her affection, blew through her affection convos, and married her.

Ok..so first I made a quickstop to Belsavis to get Temple's white women customization..no offense to the African community..

Spoiler

Plus Temple's voice actor, Georgia Van Cuylenburg, is absolutely stunning..as well as her voice..gah..love it
Zéphyros Korrvo Xaldynn Corrvo
Kόrrvo Kúgo Stárrk Cόrrvo
Guild Leader For:
Order of Silence & Disciples of Ragnos

klham
03.15.2013 , 12:06 AM | #54
Kaliyo is one of my fave comps in the game, and probable one of the better comp tanks. I also really like Vector and Scorpio. They did a really good job all around with the I.A.'s companions imo. I got a lot of -1 affection from Kaliyo but that's nothing compared to some of the massive drops (-240!) I've seen with a couple of my Bounty Hunter companions. Also, gifts can easily off-set a bunch of -1's so don't change your gameplay just for your companion.