When to start Operations?

So, when is a good time to start this? Our guild is balancing out the classes. 1-2 tank, 2 healers, and DPS remaining. Watching videos on fights.

We have been doing daily's for upping our gear for quite some time. I have noticed that most, not all, has better than T1.

The operations at normal is intended for new level 50's - do your hardmode flashpoints, try and get your mods to 50 (Non epic blue = coriella / epic = dailies) and into atleast level49 gear and your be sorted.

The set up you will need is 1 tank, 2 healers and 5 dps mix of both ranged and melee. Ranged is nice for soa. Try out eternity vault see how it goes really nice instance and a good kick start to raiding.

Edited by Sickith

So, when is a good time to start this? Our guild is balancing out the classes. 1-2 tank, 2 healers, and DPS remaining. Watching videos on fights.

We have been doing daily's for upping our gear for quite some time. I have noticed that most, not all, has better than T1.

after I dinged to 50 I was already summoned to do an ops with my guildies after the ops I came out with full columi gear :D, lucky i guess :p