GTM Biased against little guys???

Gumbeau

If I leave the Useable by field at "any" the search button does NOT light up, so I cannot launch the search. If I am the only having this problem, it is not worth the effort being put into it by everyone. My "little guys" are rapidly approaching level 50, and I can always shop for them with an existing level 50 character and "ship" the goods. it's a bit awkard, but not insurmountable. If anyone comes up with any ideas, please post, but let's not get too wrapped around the axle on this. :) Thanke everybody

For reason's beyond me, setting the quality to premium is enough in most cases to make the button clickable even though every craftable item in the game is premium or better.

Yay for resorting to quoting myself! Since, I'm done reposting the same 2 things over and over again. Just use the settings below. I'm at work and don't remember the exact field names off the top of my head, but you'll figure it out.

If you're searching for a mod, use the following settings

1) mod

2) mod subtype

3) quality (set to premium to return all listings)

4) level requirement

5) (optional) stat

If you're searching for a whole piece, use the following settings

1) armor

2) light/medium/heavy

3) slot

4) quality (set to premium to return all listings)

5) level requirement

6) (optional) stat

If you're searching for crafting materials, use the following settings

1) materials

2) crafting skill that gathers desired material

3) quality

If I leave the Useable by field at "any" the search button does NOT light up, so I cannot launch the search. If I am the only having this problem, it is not worth the effort being put into it by everyone. My "little guys" are rapidly approaching level 50, and I can always shop for them with an existing level 50 character and "ship" the goods. it's a bit awkard, but not insurmountable. If anyone comes up with any ideas, please post, but let's not get too wrapped around the axle on this. :) Thanke everybody

Well that's why I believe you may need to add a rarity type when not selecting "usable by", that's the only thing I can think of. If you could post a screenie of this doing it that way, it may be helpful as one of us may recognize something is amiss.

Item modifications

Item type: mod

Rarity: prototype

Level: 37-41

That's the bare minimum you need, or I should say doing it this way never fails me. I never touch any of the other fields.

Glad to hear you have a work around though, it's just you shouldn't have to go though all that hassle just to browse the GTN. :(

• 1 month later...
Well that's why I believe you may need to add a rarity type when not selecting "usable by", that's the only thing I can think of. If you could post a screenie of this doing it that way, it may be helpful as one of us may recognize something is amiss.

THIS. If this doesn't work then you are making some fundamental mistake that hasn't even occurred to you.