Lots of new servers - everyone tomorrow

norzia

No, actually after stress beta weekend significant drop in preorders has been noted. Only 15k preorders after TGW.

You're saying they went from 900k (only counting physical preorders) to 15k? :rolleyes:

Edited by Wapner

Yes... yes... try that in a court of law and see how that argument holds up. Let me give you a hint, it won't. You can't offer someone a chance at something if there is no possibility they can ever get it, that is the very definition of fraud.

God, I hope this ******** isn't playing on my server. :eek:

"UP TO 5 Days" != "YOU WILL HAVE 5 Days Early Access"

Site has always said up to

Some people have no English language skills do they. Kinda sick of explaining this to people. Upto also includes the possibility OF 5 days. Since the AD was running in Dec, that means that in Dec Bioware felt that a pre-order at THAT time could get upto 5 days. Meaning that they had a plan to get even Dec orders in by the 15th.

Stop arguing the up to part and ignoring the fact that upto includes 5 !

And please, for the love of god dont point out that people who ordered in July got 5 days or more, thats Moot, it does not matter, the AD in question was running in Dec ..

Some people have no English language skills do they. Kinda sick of explaining this to people. Upto also includes the possibility OF 5 days. Since the AD was running in Dec, that means that in Dec Bioware felt that a pre-order at THAT time could get upto 5 days. Meaning that they had a plan to get even Dec orders in by the 15th.

Stop arguing the up to part and ignoring the fact that upto includes 5 !

And please, for the love of god dont point out that people who ordered in July got 5 days or more, thats Moot, it does not matter, the AD in question was running in Dec ..

The problem is, you're clearly ignoring that up to also includes 1.....Talk about English language fail. :rolleyes:

Edited by Wapner