Sin Tank Matrix Cube - RRR?

Lupious

Just leveled up my Sin Tank a few days ago. I'm getting ready to go get my matrix cube and was looking around and it seems like RRR is the best for us. I was kind of disappointed though because I was hoping it would have some sort of defensive stat on it. So, RRR is the one for us though?

The other 1 is supposed to be Blue Blue Blue but it gives Aim instead of Willpower. It should technically be the tanking relic but it doesn't give any stats worth having for an Assassin ATM.

There are supposed to be 8 different Matrix Cubes from what I understand. 2 for each class. Force users get different Matrix Cubes than Non-Force users.

Level 50 cubes Force Users:

Yellow Yellow Yellow = 52 Strength, 60 Endurance, 18 Defense (M7-Y3)

Green Green Green = 58 Strength, 50 Endurance, 24 Crit (M7-G3)

Red Red Red = 58 Willpower, 50 Endurance, 24 Crit (M7-R3)

Blue Blue Blue = 58 Aim, 50 Endurance, 24 Crit (probably broken)

Level 50 cubes Tech Users

Yellow Yellow Yellow = 52 Aim, 60 Endurance, 18 Defense

Green Green Green = 58 Strength, 50 Endurance, 28 Crit (M7-G0). (probably broken)

Red Red Red = 48 Endurance, 72 Cunning, 7 Crit

Blue Blue Blue = 58 Aim, 50 Endurance, 24 Crit (M7-B3)

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Sins are not tanks and therefor need no tanking cube. It was just a slight misstake at launch and it was fixed with 1.3.

um... I'm an Ops running Assassin Tank on Ebon Hawk... I've completed EV 16, EV HM, EV NM, KP HM, KP NM, Denova, and LI HM... I think I deserve a better tanking relic than available. Unhinged Represent.

Or simply do 200 dailies and get a Campaign relic. I got "Campaign Relic of Shield Amplification". "On Hit: Shielding an incoming attack grants 405 Absorb Rating for 6 seconds. This effect can only occur once every 20 seconds, and shares this limit with similar defensive effects." It seems to work very well.

um... I'm an Ops running Assassin Tank on Ebon Hawk... I've completed EV 16, EV HM, EV NM, KP HM, KP NM, Denova, and LI HM

I was joking! Sin are not that bad tanks. Just spikey and they have the lowest eh of all tanks, but still the mitigation is on par or slightly better depending on what the incomming dps is. But true often a spikey and low eh tank is seen as something bad in these kinds of games. But still, I was joking.

Edited by Dhariq

• 3 weeks later...

Sins are very effective tanks.

Just grind some PVP and get the PVP war hero relics(either 2x113 def or 1xdef+1xshield) and you should be good. The matrix cube is ok for starting off and not the greatest after EV/KP. Proc relic wastes too much time when it cannot proc(14 secs of no proc vs 6 sec of proc) and when it does proc you will mostly be going into DR but they are ok for ec. For TFB, i would really recommend war hero relics.